OT-Update on me

Old 01-22-2009, 07:02 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Smile OT-Update on me

Hi Everyone,
I needed to take some time for me, and was working a lot of hours with the Election. I worked for the Board of Elections in my county. I did come on and read, but not post much.
Things have been crazy for me. I had some bad times, and need to take time for me.
I'm back and hope to stay back. I'm in a better place since I really worked my program for the last few months. I finally found serenity, and the little things don't bother me as much. Didn't think I would be saying that!!!
Monday I am going back to court yet again, for the case against my son. It has been 3 years since I pressed charges and filed the civil suit against him.
I am looking forward to it ending and will be glad to have it behind me. I am at peace with the date coming up, and know my HP will protect me and help me through it. I do ask that if you can that you send up prayers for me to have added strength and to find the right words to say when I am on the stand. ( Hopefully it will go forward on Monday) As many of you will remember this has been postponed about 3-5 times already.
Have been keeping everyone here in my prayers, and been praying for all the newcombers.
Sending hugs to all of you,
Enjoy your day,
Old 01-22-2009, 07:05 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

(((Pam)))

I'd just seen you post on a thread, and was so excited to see you!!! I'm glad you're back, and hope you get to stick around.

Prayers are definitely headed your way, and I hope you get some resolution on Monday.

Hugs and prayers!

Amy
Old 01-22-2009, 07:06 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Southern through and through

PJBS,

So good to see you and hear from you. And glad to hear you are sounding like you are in a good place. And I think it's like you said. When we're working on OUR program, then OUR lives tend to be much more peaceful and serene.

Will keep you in my prayers as your court date approaches. Just remember, your HP goes with you and has you exactly where you need to be today.

Hugs and prayers,
Hangin' In
Old 01-22-2009, 08:13 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hugs and prayers to you!:praying
Old 01-22-2009, 09:43 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Good to hear glad news. It's amazing how life seems so much better when we take care of ourselves. Enjoy!
Old 01-22-2009, 11:44 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
BBD

Keeping you in my prayers and hoping all works out on Monday. It's so disheartening when the courts postpone issues. Hug, Bonnie
Old 01-22-2009, 12:01 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Hugs & prayers coming your way.

Chris
Old 01-22-2009, 12:07 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Pam, Nice to see you back. I am glad that you have found serenity. I will keep you in my prayers as you go to court on Monday. Hopefully everything will turn out just as it should. Hugs, Marle
Old 01-22-2009, 12:08 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Administrator

((((Pam)))) I am glad to see you and hear that you are now in a good place. I will definitely be keeping you in my prayers. Hugs
Old 01-22-2009, 02:24 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

((((pbjs55))))))

I am glad you are back on. I have been looking for you.

I hope your court date is the last one. Keep posting. Keeping You in my thoughts and prayers!
Old 01-22-2009, 05:38 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Thanks all,
I know what is meant to be will be. I also know that no matter the outcome it is in my HP's plan for me.
Hopefully my exH will see that he is not helping my son, only hurting him, by not letting him take responsibilty for his actions. My ex is the reason this keeps getting postponed, since he is my son's lawyer.
It is great to be back. Hope everyone is doing ok.