I contacted H today

Old 01-18-2009, 04:15 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

Unhappy I contacted H today

I received an e-mail from my BIL that my H's favorite Aunt is in the hospital and not expected to live. So I felt that it would be best for me to contact him and relay this message. I know he would never let me hear the end of it if I did not tell him about it. I really did not want to have to speak to him but I know he really does love his Aunt.

He started talking about what are we going to do with our stuff. I said do anything you want with your stuff but leave mine alone. He is acting like he does not know I want him to leave.:wtf2

He hung up on me when I said do anything you want with your stuff. It was supposed to get a reaction out of me I am sure. I do not wish to get into any kind of argument or face off with him. I just want him to leave.

I am trying to give him some time to collect his stuff. I believe he thinks I will cave in and let him stay. I want to remain strong.

He has not given me any indication that he is trying to get clean, that he is sorry, that he wants to do right, ect ect...

These past few weeks away from him has given me some much needed clarity. I still have not found a job. I am still worried about my finances and how I am going to be able to pay my way after the bankruptcy. I have done a few odd jobs but not enough to support myself on and nothing permanent.

Thanks for reading this and thanks for your support.
Old 01-18-2009, 05:11 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

At least you have peace and sanity. Good for you. Keep moving forward and taking care of you... it will all work out. Good karma brings good karma. HUGS
Old 01-18-2009, 05:56 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I hear ya......
Old 01-18-2009, 06:10 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Psalm 118:24

((hugs))

Sending prayers and karma you way that, everything will be ok for you
Old 01-19-2009, 01:58 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

((Splendra))

Good for you, for not giving him the reaction he was looking for.

I understand the concern about finances and the a job. Do what you can, and turn the rest over to HP.

Hugs and prayers!

Amy
Old 01-19-2009, 01:45 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Administrator

It was nice of you to let him know. I'm glad that's it for communication with him, for your sake.
Eventually, I imagine you will have to deal with getting him out, but for now it sounds like the reprive is good for your soul. As you heal, I suspect something will come along to adress the employment situation. I find that when I am open to the possibilities and free from stress and anger, I find balance and the world opens up to me. Hugs
Old 01-19-2009, 03:27 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by splendra View Post
These past few weeks away from him has given me some much needed clarity. I still have not found a job. I am still worried about my finances and how I am going to be able to pay my way after the bankruptcy. I have done a few odd jobs but not enough to support myself on and nothing permanent.

Thanks for reading this and thanks for your support.
Sell his stuff!! Give him a certain amount of time to get it out or you will sell it to survive and feed yourself until you find a job!!

Just my suggestion.
Old 01-20-2009, 03:19 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

I want to be gentle with him. I know he is sick. I know his disease wants a good old knock down drag out but he is not going to get one.

I am not going to do or say anything that I may later regret for the sake of my own conscience. He knows he is going to have to leave. I know this change will good for me.

I like to mean what I say without saying it mean.

I do not want to give him any fuel for his fire. I know he has a lot of rage in him.