Stupid Criminals - funny stories

Old 01-08-2009, 01:26 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Stupid Criminals - funny stories

I have heard some of the funniest stories in drug court - its what makes me remember that these are really kids. The things that these teens say and do sometimes set the whole courtroom laughing. I thought i'd share a few of my favorites.

Kid knew he was going to fail a drug test so he put water in the test cup instead of urine. The judge asked him if he understood what the normal body temperature was and asked why his "urine sample" was cold he explained that it was becuase he had just drank some ice cold water.

Kid knew he was going to fail a drug test so he fashioned a water bottle to his leg with duct tape and a tube so that when he filled the cup he would fill it up with the contents of the water bottle instead of his urine. The contents of the waterbottle was gatoraide and he's still shocked to this day that he got caught

Last night was my favorite. A kid who was on house arrest wasnt home when his PO went by. So PO went into his room and found a cup of urine in his trash can. Apparently the kid wanted to party and had gotten the urine of a friend for his next drug test. kid had no idea that PO had been there or found the urine. The big problem was the urine he got from the friend tested positive for drugs and alcohol.
Old 01-08-2009, 02:27 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

These are priceless! Kids do believe that they are all pulling one over on all the grownups around them, don't they?

HG
Old 01-08-2009, 03:18 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I threatened my niece with a drug screen, once, and only had to remind her that I KNEW every way to cheat one.....scared the heck out of her!! Only had to do a couple, and they were clean

Hugs and prayers!

Amy
Old 01-08-2009, 04:22 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

my favorite story when I was a drug counselor was when a woman said she tested positive for cocaine because her boyfriend had used some before she ...um.... swallowed some of his fluid.
Old 01-08-2009, 05:12 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

These are all good stories!!!

I was holding my sibling's medications, and one day he had a story that he was meeting his PO and needed one of his patches so that he could prove to his PO that they were prescribed. I did not believe this at all, but what could I do. When I got the patch back at the end of the day, the package had been slit open, and the patch was so old it wouldn't even stick anymore since it had all been used up. Ew, it even had hair stuck to it!!!

He swore up and down it was still good and he just needed to "test it out" for some reason. When it came time for his next dose, I gave it back to him I did NOT have a happy camper at my home that day!

I'm so thankful that I am able to laugh at things sometimes, otherwise I would probably lose my mind - what little I have left!!! Thanks for the laughs