to my friends....old and new

Old 12-26-2008, 10:37 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

to my friends....old and new

I know I am not here too often lately (actually I do get to read but seldom post) but I wanted to pause for a moment and offer my wishes for a blessed new year to all at SR

My son spent this Christmas at home ...for the first time in a number of years I had all my children gathered around the tree....

my son's darkest moment came a few years ago in december....that was the year I first believed I could lose him....I won't rehash the details but many incidents later (both good and bad) I now look at my son...hair trimmed , clean shaven, neatly dressed, employed and I thank his and my Higher Power for the miracle of life

To all who still suffer from the pain of active addiction I pray for you to find strength and hope

Many blessings in the new year
and a special thank you to all those who held my hand and encouraged me not to let go

Don't give up before the miracle
Old 12-26-2008, 10:52 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Thanks Lil. You always have something positive to share and I love hearing from you. Prayers that you have a good Holiday Season and that your son continues on his recovery path. Hugs, Marle
Old 12-26-2008, 03:55 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Merry Christmas, Lil, and thank you for bringing your light to share with all of us.

I'm so happy for you that your boy is doing okay, indeed that is a miracle and inspires me to continue to believe that miracles DO happen, in God's time not ours.

Happy New Year Hugs
Old 12-26-2008, 06:28 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

Lil - what a special gift to have all your children together again.Thjanks for your message of hope and as always for your kind and caring presence. Hugs