My Conclusion

Old 12-23-2008, 07:30 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
A Brand New Life

My Conclusion

Since I have obviously wasted my time wondering about the Why's of my ex and whether or not he could ever admit his problem and seek recovery I have come to a decision. Whether it is a precedent in my character or not, I am choosing to seek beyond his illness and look towards a bright new future. Though I am turmoiled with some grief at the relationship loss, I know that there will be pain and that is normal, but I must not risk my life or my child's to be with someone who is incapable of doing what he says he can. I will be strong and I only proclaim because I want it committed that I am starting over and this is my Freedom Call. I am no longer bound by guilt and sadness, I know I am doing what is right for me. I know that each day I grow stronger and find myself more and more. Through all of this let it be my knowledge that I have decided to live my life for me and my own and I am letting go in love. Wish me luck... Silent and Peaceful Night
Old 12-23-2008, 08:27 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Very well said
I think you should put that up on your fridge and re-read it whenever doubt plagues you.
Old 12-23-2008, 08:49 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Sending prayers that each day you become stronger and the pain eases for you. You are doing a good thing by letting go of his outcome and focusing on your life with your precious child. We cannot control anyone but ourselves and it is such a positive thing that you are learning this at a young age. It will serve you well in the future. Hugs and Happy Holidays, Marle
Old 12-24-2008, 11:18 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
A Brand New Life

Well if any day were lower...I just found out the money for my car wreck is going towards the loan and I still owe 4000 after that so unfortunately I will be bumming rides to work until I save for a new one. I am sure things will get better, I hope. I know it would be easy to just give up and be depressed but I am stronger than that and I will press on with a smile. Boy I can't wait for Karma to knock my ex on his butt! Focusing on Xmas and getting ready for little one's first so that should be fun...keep ya'll posted ...please do the same...~me
Old 12-24-2008, 12:30 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Whereami... good for you, hon. I know it's hard. This is my first christmas alone and I am heart-broken, but I too refuse to be depressed. I have cried enough today... time to move on and live my life. Know that I am thinking of you and that sooner or later karma will catch up to your ex and mine. Love and hugs!!!