Thanksgiving

Old 12-02-2008, 10:44 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Thanksgiving

AS showed up at our house at 3:00 am on Thanksgiving. My daughter let him in I would rouse just enough to hear him going in and out the front door then fall back asleep.

I got up at 6:00 am to check the turkey and go to town to grab a few early bird sales before I had to finish cooking. AS got upset because I wouldn't let him use the phone..come on it is 6:00 am who is up besides the people cooking on a holiday surely not the people he knows.

My daughter calls me around 8:00 am and says her and my other son are taking my AS home he was upset because his dad wouldn't let him use the phone.

By the way he was dressed in new clothes and shoes and gave my other kids new CDS..

He calls a bit later wanting his dad to come and get him dad refuses but tells him he will bring him a plate.

AS shows up at the house again about 30 minutes after he gets off the phone with his dad wolfs his food down and says oh yea I meant to tell you mom I wrote checks for the clothes then he told me what stores and left.

I am payee repsenative over his disability check.
I went to my bank on Friday was informed to call the police and make a report which I did the police did not know how to do the report because sons name has to be on the account because it is his money he just can't sign for it they called their sargent who said do a mischellous report so i could have documentation for the bank.

I then went to the Social security Office who was upset that the vendors allowed him to write the checks and told me to get an attorney. So now I have one big mess.

Thanks, for this great place to vent.
Angie
Old 12-02-2008, 11:12 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

It is a great place to vent and I would have lost my mind a few times without it!