I can finally live again!

Old 11-22-2008, 10:41 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
A Brand New Life

I can finally live again!

Oh man, Oh wow I finally did it...I went on my first date since I broke up with my af and I cant believe that I actually had an awesome time! We rode outside on his atv and made a bonfire and had so much fun...I left early in the evening and he gave me a big hug and I feel like I can take things one day at a time and wait for the right guy to come along. Even if this guy is just a friend it wont matter because I know I deserve to be treated nice and have a good time without lying and pressure. I will make sure I surround myself with more good people and try to keep focused on positive life experiences...I may get weak but now I know I will be ok...he was so sweet...I had a blast...It is my re-birth day Happy Day to me yaaaay!!!!8
Old 11-22-2008, 11:14 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Congrats. Life is wonderful and you deserve to be happy.
Old 11-23-2008, 03:27 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

That's the way. Friend, boyfriend, that's not the point - you're right. You DO deserve better than what you have gotten. (((hugs))) Good for you - you must feel as light as the balloons in your post!
Old 11-23-2008, 04:58 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Good for you sweetie! Your post made me smile. Life is good... just sometimes it's hard to see it! One good day at a time... right?!?! HUGS
Old 11-23-2008, 06:34 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I am celebrating with you...and looking forward to the day I can join you in celebration!
Old 11-23-2008, 06:46 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

How Wonderful! It makes me smile to hear the excitement in your words. Life does go on!
Old 11-23-2008, 07:20 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Administrator

Wow - you sound great...So hopeful and upbeat and in control of the one thing you can control - you and your choices! You are so right - you deserve to be treated with respect and cherished for the precious person you are...Way to go!!!
Old 11-23-2008, 08:47 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Way to go!!

You are right...you deserve to be surrounded by people who ENHANCE your life!

Hugs and prayers!

Amy
Old 11-23-2008, 07:08 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
A Brand New Life

Well I found out he is just a friend and that is great because it shows me I can be happy with myself knowing I had fun and will do more things like this. I got invited to go shopping with the girls, going to Thanksgiving with my family and going travel Monday and Tuesday to catch up with an old friend...life is looking forward and I am not looking back anymore. He did call and left a voicemail saying all he is trying to do is get on his feet and get our family back together but I will take that as just another lie to string me along and keep himself from feeling alone. I know for a fact that hes seeing someone else and yet he still hangs on ...whatever...I am moving on day by day. I can't wait to see what adventure waits for me tommorow...wish me luck...