Blogs

Notices

out out out!

Old 11-12-2008, 05:34 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

out out out!

My A(step)S has moved out! It was his decision, he has a great opportunity out of town, although I have to say his drinking was getting so bad I would have asked him to leave soon. And now I have about 2 weeks before RAH returns home from prison. (Well, recovered in that he hasn't been using while incarcerated...we'll see how this goes).

I gotta say I LOVE coming home to a quiet, clean house! I love walking around in my underwear! I love eating what I want to eat, watching what I want to on TV, or just being in the QUIET (ahhhhh) reading a book.

My husband thinks he'll be home for Thanksgiving; he's housed locally now, and I'm going to see him today.

Onward and upward.
Old 11-12-2008, 01:53 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
BBD

Hi barblsm, Sounds like your in a good place for right now. Enjoy your time alone. I'm happy for you that youre hubby will be home by Thanksgiving...lets hope things are on a roll at your end. Smiles, Bonnie
Old 11-13-2008, 05:13 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

My husband will be in work release program. I was able to see him yesterday for 15 minutes....went to drop off his clothes and shoes. He looks good! I want things to go well, but I have learned that I can only take care of what I can take care of. This is his recovery; I can't do it for him. Tried to last time, and look where that got us!
Old 11-13-2008, 05:40 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

you sound good. you are so right, it is his recovery & he has got to do it. enjoy the next 2 weeks. i pray things will work out for you & your husband. you both are in my prayers.