Feeling Lonely

Old 11-02-2008, 06:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Feeling Lonely

While AH is probably sleeping in the arms of another woman tonight, here I sit lonely. His substance abuse led him to other women too, of which hurts me deeply. You'd think I'd be over it, and some think I should be, gosh...it's been 2 yrs he's been gone. It's just the promises and the hopes that he would recover, but that hope was only a thread of hope. The times when he's in a time warp and calls me "honey" offends me and hurts me because I know I'm not his "honey." I think the woman he is with is in NA too, and maybe they relate to each other through drug use, I don't know. I heard shes very young 31 or 33. He's 57.

I sit here thinking, would anyone ever want me if I was divorced. I wouldn't dare mess around still being married, because of my belief in the commandments, thou shalt not commit adultery. I wouldn't want to defile myself. I have enough problems, I don't want to be dirty. I wonder if I could I ever bring another man into my life in the future with young son?

I feel so stuck and unloved, not a pity party, just the way I'm feeling tonight.

I'm just tired of the pain, and grief.
Old 11-02-2008, 06:19 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ph.D in insanity!!

Oh my goodness, girl *splashes cool water at ya*. Who cares if he's in the arms of another user. That's where he needs to be. You are too nice, to sweet and too full of morals and values for him.
Go ahead and mourn him.
There is a reason your HP is closing that door. Wait, another one will open. Just because he may have another woman (if that's what you want to call her) doesn't mean you need to be with someone.
We are territorial by trait and that's why you are bothered. You don't want him, not now. Ewwww who knows where he's been. You are better then that!!!
Your not unloved. I love ya
Old 11-02-2008, 08:37 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Yeah me too!

You are a beautiful person. You deserve so much more than he could ever offer you. If it has been 2 years, do something you deserve like making a simple phone call to disolve the marraige. You have so much to offer someone good that would appreciate what and who you are. As far the young son, he will take your lead and be happy for you too.