I was living in La La Land

Old 10-29-2008, 08:20 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Wow, hard situation. With a C-section, she'll get narcotics for the pain, which probably doesn't bode well for anyone with a substance abuse problem.

You have so much in your hands. You're raising two children as it is here. Newborn twins? That's a handful for a couple WITH help and you are one person.

She has got to get herself together. Period. If not, then foster care is likely, but I wouldn't look at that as a bad thing. Perhaps you can have visitation rights? I don't know how that works.

I'm sorry.

/draws you a bath with Calgon and lights some candles, plays some soft music and then orders you a backrub !
Old 10-30-2008, 06:40 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Zombie, Are you kidding? Take a bath? I am lucky if I get a 5 minute shower. And that is with Two little ones in there with me. Candles? They would try to play with them. And a back rub? What is that? I have not had anyone pay any attention to my needs in 20 years. I am the instructor in the codie graduate program. I take care of everyone. I don't seem to have a choice.
One foot in front of the other.
Sorry, just after last nite with no sleep at all I am just feeling sooooo sorry for myself. April
Old 10-30-2008, 07:15 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

(((April)))

Sorry, but I had to laugh about the bath with 2 little ones and them playing with the candles. Is there anyone who could babysit for an hour or so to give you a break.

Wish I lived closer...I'd babysit in a heartbeat.

Hugs and prayers!

Amy