i need you all to pray double prayers

Old 10-29-2008, 07:09 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I'm sorry to hear about your pain and suffering and their pain and suffering. While I've been in jail, I haven't been to prison but it is only "By the Grace of God" that I didn't end up there or some institution.

I hope you find peace and serenity.
Old 10-29-2008, 09:54 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

My prayers are with you and your j's, that God grants you all serenity and His strength.
Old 10-29-2008, 10:07 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

((((Hope)))))

of course prayers are going out. I am so sorry for both of your guys and I hope something good will happen for both of them.

You be gentle with yourself it's not your fault.
Old 10-29-2008, 10:09 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Thank you Splendra. That is worth repeating:

You be gentle with yourself it's not your fault.
Hugs to you Hope.
Old 10-29-2008, 10:46 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

I am so sorry to read this Dixied, but I am sending double prayers!
Old 10-29-2008, 11:32 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

((((Hope))))
I am so sorry for the emotional pain you are having. I pray for you and both your J's to get better. (((HUGS)))):praying
Old 11-04-2008, 04:42 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

little j. is being sent back to the juvenile facility today. i am not happy about it. they say he is stable. he is not. he has deep emotional problems that he needs help with. the is the first time he has ever said he likes it somewhere.
i was hoping he could open up to someone. he says if they send him back he will just do it again. i called his social worker yesterday. he says there is nothing he can do. i do not understand why they are not keeping him there. i can not talk to anyone at the hospital because i am not his guardian. i do not know where this will end.
j. does not know anything about all of this. i get so mad at him for not being there for his children. all little j. wants is to be with his father & that will never happen.
please continue to pray for these guys. thank you all.
Old 11-04-2008, 04:54 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Southern through and through

Hope213,

I am so sorry you, little j, and big j are going through all this.

I am keeping all of you in my prayers, especially little j as he deals with what is going on inside of Him. I know it's scary ... I lived in fear about my AD for many years. I know God took me through that for a reason and the only way I begin to work myself out of it was to learn how to let go and let God. Oh Hope, I don't have a magic formula on how to do that. But I do know as I worked my program one day at a time, or one minute at a time, God transformed my thinking. As I would begin to obsess about all the awful things that could happen, I would be reminded that those thoughts were only thoughts, not facts, and that I could stop them.

It's taken time and practice and I have to work at it everyday. But my message is there is hope; there is Hope213. We never know the big plan, so it's my job to stay in today and concentrate and what God would have me to do to keep my life as peaceful as possible just this day.

Hugs and prayers for you, Hope. All of you will be on my prayer list and will stay there.

Love,
Hangin' In
Old 11-04-2008, 05:53 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Hope. I am so sorry.
Old 11-04-2008, 06:17 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  
Leap of Faith Survivor

Hope , I am so sorry...
I want to echo what Hangin' In has written, it is my experience as well....I believe there is always hope...while we cannot see his plan for little J clearly, it is there...
my prayers continue for J and little J, and prayers of serenity and understanding for you, Grateful
Old 11-04-2008, 06:26 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Oh Hope, this is just a sad sad thing. Sending prayers your way for you and both of the J's as well.

It's hard to see what God has in store sometimes, but it helps to know there IS a plan.

Big hugs
Cats
Old 11-04-2008, 06:46 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  

I know the laws vary from state to state with the juvenile courts. In my former state juveniles were allowed representation (attorney) even though they were wards of the court. If you haven't checked this might be a good time to do that.

My prayers are with all of you.
Old 11-04-2008, 06:47 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  
Administrator

((((Hope))))
You and your family continue to be in my prayers.
Old 11-04-2008, 08:43 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  

Hugs and many many prayers to you and your J's.
:praying :praying
Old 11-04-2008, 09:52 AM
  # 35 (permalink)  
BBD

Praying for you Hope~~~and I certainly hope that there is someone where lil J will be that will get ahold of whats going on here and offer a helping hand. Big hugs hon and take care, Bonnie
Old 11-04-2008, 11:39 AM
  # 36 (permalink)  

((((((((HOPE)))))))))) You have my contiued prayers for you as well as your j's. May you all find some kind of peace and serenity.
Old 11-05-2008, 02:40 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  

Hi Hope

I am devastated to hear all that you have been going through. I am sending prayers your way.

My son was in San Quentin, which is pretty darn ugly too. They were so crowded they put him in with the "death row" prisoners. He said it was better there than the rest of the prison because it was quiet and everybody was respectful.

Hope, who knows why these things happen! Is it God testing us? Is it a lesson for our children? I've asked myself these questions many times and there just isn't any answer. However, you just have to keep the faith and know that God is watching over all of our children and He knows better than us how to handle all this.

Hang in there, Hope, I'm right along side of you!

Prayers heading your way, Devastated