2 weeks!! Still done!!!

Old 10-26-2008, 11:08 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

2 weeks!! Still done!!!

well i just thought i would stop by and update everyone...if you remember me i posted about 2 weeks ago that me and my addict b/f split up...well i am still DONE!!! i haven't had any contact at all w/ him, he tried for a few days...and nothing since then. he did threaten to stalk me so i'm being extra careful at work & everywhere making sure other people know where i'm at, and have ppl walk me to my vehicle and such, i don't even answer the phone at work nemore, all my calls are being screened, everyone knows not to give out my work schedule & my cell # is changed...and he hasn't tried to reach me at my parents house. i am HAPPY, and so FREE...it feels so good to be out of that hell hole I called a relationship, why does love make us so blind...under the spell we simply cannot see it's like we have to hit our own rock bottom, our own breaking point to get out of the relationship, well i hit mine, and it took long enough to happen but it did..and i'm glad it did...b/c i will never go back... never ever ever ever ever...and i will never put up w/ that bull ever again. thanks to all of you who tried to tell me what i NOW see, you did help open my eyes...thank you.

alli
Old 10-26-2008, 11:55 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

That is wonderful! Keep it up.... keep on trucking ...... keep on looking after you ....... good that you are feeling such a difference! When i have gone splitzies with partners - that feeling of not having the tightness on my shoulders is lifted and it feels SUBLIME!

So- good for you!

You sure did get sick and tired of being sick and tired!!!!

xoxoxo