oldest AS GF is PG

Old 10-28-2008, 11:12 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

((Nana Moose))
Old 11-01-2008, 07:24 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Jujubee Queen

Okay I have a picture of the little fella.
Yeppers, it's a boy.

The baby is due St. Patricks Day.
He is 21 weeks old.
Amazing, donchathink?

Old 11-01-2008, 07:56 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Administrator

Wow...is that his little face? What a miracle...thanks Moose
Old 11-02-2008, 05:02 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Dang! I am staring and staring and can't for the life of me find a baby in there. I never was good with these ultrasounds.

Give me a hint, okay, or lend me your bifocals!!

Old 11-02-2008, 05:41 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Jujubee Queen

If you look on the left.
That is his little face looking to the right.
See his little nose, and mouth?

(I didn't see it right away either, at first I thought it was an alien)
Old 11-02-2008, 06:40 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

I see him! It never ceases to amaze me...........how we can actually get a pic of these little ones forming...WOW.

Eileen
Old 11-02-2008, 09:19 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Jujubee Queen

Just looking at the picture, I can see he's going to be about 6'2" blue eyes, and dark hair...
Oh, and Smart!
Old 11-02-2008, 09:42 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  

Hey there Nana Moose

A long time ago, in a land far, far away, it was _me_ that was born to a couple of young-uns who didn't know better. The Father was already a raging drunk, from a long family of violent drunks. The Mother was a crazy codie, from a family of pedophiles and child abusers. They didn't have a prayer.

I managed to get thru that. Been clean and sober 28yrs now. Helped raised a daughter who now has her own family and says I was her role model. She's got four of her own that are growing up just fine, in spite of all the genes.

And I didn't have a Nana Moose to love me unconditionally. Imagine how much better this baby is going to have it with you around

It has been my experience that in the long run it all works out for the best. It make take a generation or two.... or three, but the HP does have some kind of plan going on behind all this hardship and pain.

(((( hugs )))) for all your Moosie family

Mike
Old 11-02-2008, 09:47 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I see him now!!! He's cuter than Mel Gibson...and you know that's about as cute as you can get.

Now if you can just bring him to the island each summer, we can ALL teach him about life, sort of like Opie Taylor and we all get to be Aunt Bee.

Now where'd I put my fishing pole?
Old 11-02-2008, 09:55 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  
Jujubee Queen

Mike,
You can't possibly know how much those words mean to me.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

And Aunt Bea....I'm thinking he won't be coming to the Camp for a little while.....maybe learn to walk first, and bait a hook.
Old 11-02-2008, 10:36 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  
Southern through and through

Ok, I hate to say this, but all I see is a HUGE nose. I have a pretty good feeling I'm not looking at this ultrasound correctly. (This reminds of those pictures where you have to stare and stare and stare until you hopefully find the picture amongst all the other stuff.) Please don't give me a hard time, saying just cause I'm from the south I'm SLOW at getting this.

Moose, do you have one of those drawing board things, like they use on Monday night football, where they circle player "X" at Point A and draw a line where he ran down field to Point B? Aunt Hangin' needs help in seeing Bubba. (We call all boys "Bubba" in the south. )

One thing for sure is I don't need to actually see him to know he is a gift from God. We don't know God's reasons nor timing, but I do know that He sees the big plan and it's my job to trust Him no matter what.

And I loved what Desert Eyes said also. We just never know, do we?

Ok, Moose, so is his nose on the 20 40 or 50 yd line? :help

Hugs,
Hangin' In
P.S. You know I'm not as dumb as I look, right?
Old 11-02-2008, 10:48 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  
Jujubee Queen

Okay, try this Bubba....labeled:

Old 11-02-2008, 10:59 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  

He's already such a handsome fella!! I just love how ultrasounds can show so much these days.

Here's another story to keep you going. My niece, Brit, is 15. Her mom (Tina) was 16 when she got pregnant, 17 when she had Brit, and 18 when she was killed in a car wreck. Brit's dad is an addict...uses whatever he can get his hands on, has been in jail a lot of Brit's life.

Brit has been with dad and my stepmom (her g'ma) since she was born, as she and Tina lived here. With all this going on, she is a remarkable child. Yes, I want to wring her neck sometimes, but most of the time I just look at her and am amazed at the beautiful gift she is from God.

She is, who she is, because she's been surrounded by love. Of course YOUR little grandson will have both parents, but that's even better....more love.

Just wanted to say, even when the circumstances seem totally wrong, a child who is loved will constantly remind us of all that is good in life.

Hugs and prayers!

Amy
Old 11-02-2008, 11:10 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Hangin' In View Post
Ok, I hate to say this, but all I see is a HUGE nose. I have a pretty good feeling I'm not looking at this ultrasound correctly. (This reminds of those pictures where you have to stare and stare and stare until you hopefully find the picture amongst all the other stuff.) Please don't give me a hard time, saying just cause I'm from the south I'm SLOW at getting this.

Congratulations Moose.

I'm going to make a confession now, I have two of these ultrasound pictures of my own two boys, and even now 14 and 13 years on I cannot see my boys at all. I pretended all those years ago because the nurse showed me where their arms and heads were.
Old 11-02-2008, 11:41 AM
  # 35 (permalink)  

Yeah, YOU TELL EM, LUCY! ...

Man, Moose, when I suggested you "drawing me a picture" I didn't think you could ACTUALLY DO IT! I tell ya what, little Bubba is going to have himself one fine grandma who is a whiz with the computer.

I can see him now and I think he takes after his grandmama and grandaddy on his daddy's side ... cute as a button. And I bet he's going to have your cute sense of humor.

Maybe I'll meet him one day and I'll tell stories on his grandmama..."Well, I remember way back in the day when your grandma and I went to the Fountain of Youth. Of course, she was a rebel and just had to break the rules by trying to dive into ... Oh wait, honey. Maybe I'd better not tell you THAT story."
Old 11-02-2008, 11:44 AM
  # 36 (permalink)  

Just went back and looked at the picture again and I need to explain. In my (old) eyes, the "maybe an ear" was one nostril. The "lips" was another nostril. And the rest was a big, ole crooked Jimmy Durante nose.

Well.......sorry, but that's what I saw until Grammie Moose pointed it out to me.

Let's see, where's my "Ultrasounds for Dummies" book?
Old 11-02-2008, 11:58 AM
  # 37 (permalink)  

You know what, I went back to look at Moose's grandson, and I can see him now. Yay me. That is one cute little nose.
Old 11-02-2008, 01:56 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  
Jujubee Queen

I really don't want to admit this...but

I didn't "see" him either until my son pointed him out!

Boy in MY days, it was a big surprise when you had them, and didn't know if it was a boy or girl!

Sometimes technology is good...sometimes NOT so good.

I guess this eliminates me going out and buying all those frilly girl dresses, and sleepers.....

(although the first baby...(who is 15 years old and we dont see her) she was suppose to be a BOY too...and wasn't!)
Old 11-02-2008, 02:08 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  

When I was in nursing school, the ultrasounds weren't as advanced. Proud parents would show me the ultrasounds and I would say "oh, I see the baby"....I lied.

I must be getting better, because I could see baby Moose right away.

Hugs and prayers!

Amy
Old 11-02-2008, 02:38 PM
  # 40 (permalink)  
Ph.D in insanity!!

I believe our HP gives us what we need at just the right time for whatever reason. This baby has you to love it and I bet she may turn out to be a wonderful mother and who knows..........your son may get a great education and find recovery and become someone great. The child will be five when he gets out which is a perfect time for the child to bond.
Let's have good hopes eh?
Congrats. I can totally see the handsome babe.
I'm so excited for you.