All falls apart....

Old 09-28-2008, 11:00 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

You are doing really well with something so difficult. You may need to get the cops involved if he keeps sneaking inside or bothering you at all hours. You deserve to sleep, to live in peace in your own home. Let him know you will call the cops and have him arrested for harrassment and tresspassing. then do it.
Old 09-29-2008, 04:08 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Professional Hanger On'er

I don't post as often as I should but I do come in and see how all the mom's are doing nearly every day. It is so important to see anf feel the support of those who struggle with all of this. Just knowing how many Mom's see and live in the same swirling vacuum makes it easier for me to get on with my day.

I wish of nothing but peace and healing for all of you. I am blessed tohave you in my life.

Thank you.
Old 09-29-2008, 02:31 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
krhea75

My son came home last night and the doors were locked. He asked if he could come in and call his dad, so I let him in and we proceeded to argue. I told him that he needed to stop drinking and quit hanging out with the same loser friends. I don't usually throw that one out because he seems to have such an attachment to them. He knows that I'm right. So he kept calling his dad who never answered. I fell asleep and he was here one more night.

When I got home today, he had his clothes packed and he was angry. How dare I tell him he can't hang out with his friends. He's going to his dad's to stay. He's very angry at me. I told him that moving back and forth between his parents is not solving anything. But he twists everything around. At least he has finally got the picture that he is not wanted here as long as he's drinking.

Yes, I feel guilty, but not as much as I did in the past. I know that he is trying to manipulate us with his actions and words. He is getting desperate, but not so much that he's willing to change.

So for today, the step is taken forward.

krhea
Old 09-29-2008, 04:37 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

krhea

It seems that the anger starts when they see that we arent gonna cave in
hang in there your doing what you feel is best for you and your son. It takes alot of courage and strength you should be proud of yourself
Old 10-01-2008, 05:37 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Glad to hear you are feeling better. It is so true when we set boundaries and stick to them they become very angry. All manipulative tactics. Prayers to you and your son.