Need some Advice!

Old 09-22-2008, 10:50 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Need some Advice!

I did something that feel ashamed of. I went out with some friends on the weekend and had a few drinks...to many. I called a male friend and didn't talk to him very appropiate, plus left him a message. I haven't heard back from him....I am so ashamed of myself. I tried to call yesterday but he did not pick up. I dearly want to tell apoligize to him and hope he will forgive me.

I am not sure he is very angry at me and am not sure if I should wait a couple more days and go over and apoligize or stop tomorrow.

I am just sick with myself over my actions, have asked my HP for forgiveness, slept 2 hours at a time lastnight just waking up so ashamed.

I am scared to see him, he might just tell me to hit the road and don't come back.

Rose
Old 09-23-2008, 05:44 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Rose,

Don't be too hard on yourself... It's called "drunk dialing" ~
many country songs have been written about this.

I am not making light of this, but hopefully, he will understand you had been "overserved".

Please don't beat yourself up over it - just learn from it.
Old 09-23-2008, 07:20 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ph.D in insanity!!

I agree you should learn from this. Why not write him a letter and not really bother him. A good friend will not turn their back on you but you need to understand if he does tell ya to hit the road. Maybe you have done it one too many times???
Be kind to yourself. You messed up......life goes on.
Old 09-23-2008, 07:28 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Unfortunately when we drink the truth comes out (they say) Not sure how well he knows you or if you were angry or what but he probably knew your were drinking too much. Depending on what you said it is probably his call now and I think your gonna have to live with it. Lessons learned: Do not call anyone when drinking and angry!
Old 09-23-2008, 07:48 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

Rose,

I think all of us at one time or another had a few to many and did some things they shouldnt have. In my own opinion if he is a true friend he would take your apology and put it behind him. If not Rose its his loss.. you dont need a friend who turns their back at you for something like this... plus you aplogized.

Dont lose much more sleep about this... its not worth it. Take comfort that you said sorry for your actions.

Hugs,
jewelz