Lordy...Lordy

Old 09-19-2008, 04:58 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

That was sure a huge suprise for ya. Sometimes I wonder if they like jolting us with things like this. Everything will work out for the best and hopefully by then you will all be ready.
Old 09-19-2008, 05:07 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Ann that picture is TOO funny!
35 and 18??? Ughh what are either one of them thinking...oh wait..stupid question.
Old 09-19-2008, 07:15 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Jujubee Queen

Originally Posted by outtolunch View Post
Lordy-Lordy is right.

And in 5 months will the mother post, on this board, that she thought a baby would make her soul mate change his ways?
Thank goodness I don't have to have ANY thought of what that girl is thinking or hoping for, Bless her heart. (Although I'M hoping it keeps him sober and perhaps put some direction in his life...miracles happen.)
Old 09-20-2008, 07:29 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
turning red!

((Moose))
Congrat on the news!
Well my boyfriend was 6 months clean when i got pregnant and he relapsed 3 months afterwards.
When i became pregnant, I indeed thought it's for the best and that it might help him get better and find direction in his life (though we didn't plan the pregnancy), can't help but to feel hopeful, isn't it? He is now in rehab (court order) and i know he wants nothing more but to be a loving responsible parent to our baby girl.
Hope pregnancy will be smooth and that your son will be a great father, as i'm sure he is longing to be. (as i'm sure you're longing to be a grandma!!!)
x
Carine