She came back

Old 08-26-2008, 08:41 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I have to say I am so shocked by your chantix stories. I had such a positive experience on it.

I hope that chantix WAS the problem Marle, and that everything will be better from here on out.
Old 08-26-2008, 09:40 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Hi Marle. I just wanted to add my thoughts and prayers for you and you family too. I think of you often.
Old 08-26-2008, 11:30 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

(((Gwen))) good to see you !

Marle, I get a feeling that this was just a blip on the radar... perhaps exacerbated by the Chantix. Hopefully her dr can help her get balanced again. I know many MANY As who still smoke and said they were going to wait to quit until they had some recovery under their belts.
Old 08-26-2008, 12:31 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Marle - I have so much respect for your boundaries! What an inspiration you are.

I took Chantix and thought it was a miracle drug and had very very little desire to smoke. I never quit all the way and in being true to typical addict behavior (nicotine and caffeine are my addictions - don't laugh), the first time a crisis came along, I threw the Chantix down and picked up the smokes. Anyway, not bad mood swings thankfully for me though I did have many dreams every night.

I hope that things will calm down around your house soon with the Chantix gone and your daughter will stay the course.