Hi

Old 08-12-2008, 12:28 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hi

Hi Everyone,
Just thought I would keep you up todate, I have moved into my little house. I love it more and more day by day. I really don't miss our family home one bit. I just closed the door behind me and never turned back to take one last look.

It is only 2 bedrooms one level and nice small yard and who ever owned it at onetime was a real gardner....just full of shubs, fruit trees, herbs. But it is just perfect for me to putter about without it being overwhelming.

I was going to buy a travel trailor for my oldest to sleep in but he got all snotty and started laying down rules here!!!! Tells me that I am not allowed to let my dogs in the house....! Oh the fights that we have had, he says he is finding his own place to live.....great! Then hurry up! He is sleeping on my couch and god help us if we make noise if he is sleeping. This boy has some real problems.

I bought myself a newer car and have booked myself a trip to Mexico in November for 2 weeks.

I would send some pictures but I have to get myself a camera.

Rose
Old 08-12-2008, 01:12 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Rose,
It is great hearing from you. I'm so glad most things are going well for you. Don't you just love it when our kids tell us what we can and can't do in our HOMES. It's like they own them and we are only living there, but paying the bills etc.
Don't let him ruin your happy times, I"m sure he will change his mind when he finds out how much things cost on his own, he might be happy to listen and live with mom than.
Glad you checked in, take care of yourself.
Hugs coming to you
Old 08-12-2008, 01:38 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

What wonderful news!

Where in Mexico are you going? Taking a cruise?
Old 08-12-2008, 02:11 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Live,

I am going to Puerto Vallarta, not a cruise, just two weeks inclusive, no cooking, cleaning...wooohoow! There is at least 8 of us going, my girlfriends son is getting married down there.

Rose
Old 08-12-2008, 04:16 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

WooHoo Rose! Good for you! You little space sounds wonderful!
Old 08-12-2008, 04:27 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Originally Posted by rose View Post
I bought myself a newer car and have booked myself a trip to Mexico in November for 2 weeks.

'Scuse me!!!! Who is this Rose imposter????

Good grief, Rose, I just love the new you and if anyone deserves this happiness, it would be you. Your house sounds wonderful (and if you call, we'll all hop in the Codie Bus and come remove that ungrateful child from your couch).

Did you ever think life would be this good? I did, of course I did, I knew it all along....well maybe I was faking some of it....but I am thrilled for you and even if you don't bring pictures, you have to come tell us all about Mexico.

Happy Happy Hugs :day4