Just saying hello

Old 08-12-2008, 04:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Rest peacefully Sonny Boy

Just saying hello

Just popping my head in for a second to say hi to everyone. I've been super busy. My house is empty again. Vicky and Jordan got their own apartment! Yippie...sob.

So I've been keeping myself so busy I just drop out dead asleep as soon as I stop. I jumped back into fixing the house and got going full blast on the Motel! Yeah! With a little bit of luck and maybe some good karma, I'll be able to do everything except pave the parking lot. Working on new windows and drywall.

My sister says that I'm running from my problems right now by killing myself with work, she is probably right and I expect to crash soon, but hey, I'll have gotten a whole lot of things done by then. LOL

I love you all, and say a prayer for you every day, I'm just going to be MIA for the most part until this burst of energy exhausts itself or I break something.

So many new people here. My heart goes out to each of you. So sending lots of great big hugs and prayers for all.

B

Last edited by frankly; 08-12-2008 at 04:53 AM.
Old 08-12-2008, 06:08 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Hiya Frankly

If there's a person that has earned good Karma...its you.

Prayers for you and yours continue
(((Hugs)))
Old 08-12-2008, 06:21 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

((( frankly)))

Good to see you ! It sounds like good things are happening in FranklyLand. Just remember to take some time for YOU each day ... slow down enough to let your HP in if only just for a moment.

Hugs
Cats
Old 08-12-2008, 01:15 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Frankly,
Glad you stopped in. You must be tired when you go to bed at night with as much as you are doing. I agree make sure you save some you time everyday so you can still talk to your HP. You need him more now than before, take care of you.
Come back soon and keep us posted.
Old 08-12-2008, 06:47 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Frankly, I agree with the others. Make sure to make some you time. It is good that you enjoy what you are doing. You must be pretty buff with all that work you are doing Hugs, Marle
Old 08-12-2008, 06:57 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

HI

GOOD TO SEE YOU!

Old 08-13-2008, 01:08 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Rest peacefully Sonny Boy

LOL Marle, I guess I am pretty buff, for my age. It was funny yesterday, I had to pick up two sheets of plywood from lowes and got help inside the store loading them on the cart so I asked for help outside loading them on my trailer, of course no one came out to help me, so I stood outside in the heat waiting, when a nice man approached me with a bundle of 2x4's hefted on his shoulder and asked if I needed help. So he starts to grab one end and me, another, and he asks if I want to lift both sheets at once or one at a time, I said just one at a time please. The man chuckled, and said yea, you are right, no need in us old folks straining ourselves. My response "are you calling me old?" his response "I'm calling both of us old" I had to laugh. Then he got this straight face and said "you are only as old as you feel" I agreed.

I think that little encounter was HP's way of giving me a little help and reminding me that I am what ever I decide to be, young, old, good health, bad....my body, my mind, my choice.

I'm not that old really, I'm only 45 this year, and considering all my medical problems, I'm in darn good shape, I look pretty good from a distance. But I look like I'm 80 years old in the eyes. Mentally I feel even older. Stress does that you know, it ages us way ahead of our time.

So I had a gentle reminder, I'm as old as I feel. That was a nice man that helped me.

B
Old 08-13-2008, 03:41 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Hey there Frankly, I was thinkin bout ya. Glad to hear your taking advantage of your energy & just ridin the wave. I hope you take vitamins so you don't totally fizzle out. Enjoy your project. Sounds like your pouring your heart into it.