An update..on me!!!

Old 08-10-2008, 09:24 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

An update..on me!!!

It has been awhile since I posted but I have still not returned home!!! I have not spoke to my mother or grandmother in 3 weeks..it has been very peaceful and I think I should miss them but I don't. I know in time I will have to talk to them but I am not ready to deal with them at all. As for Lauren I have talked to her a couple of times and she came to where I am living on Tuesday , she asked if she could come, I told her yes but she could not stay!!! When she was ther I was kinda nervous, I felt like she was in my space!!! Other than that things are good, I am happy for the first time in a long long time. It feels different but I really like it. I have a life and I desreve to be happy!!!!:atv
Old 08-10-2008, 09:36 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Good for you. It is amazing how much peace we can feel when we are no longer in the chaos. Hugs, Marle
Old 08-10-2008, 09:44 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Good for you! I think it's a very wise decision to keep a safe distance between you and your family for however long you need. It took a lot of courage and strength to walk away from the familiar pain and toward unknown happiness. Hold tight to it and don't let go
Old 08-10-2008, 09:56 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Leap of Faith Survivor

Obsessed, I am very happy for you that you have some peace now, on your terms away from the drama and chaos...not an easy thing..good for you.....
Old 08-10-2008, 11:02 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
IPT

good for you. It's amazing how sometimes the things that are best for us are sooo hard to do. More power to you
Old 08-10-2008, 01:38 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
StrivingToThrive

Wow! Great place to be!
Its amazing the peace you can get when you let go of the chaos.

for the past year I have been taking care of myself for the first time in my life. I feel peace knowing I can be happy even when those I love are not in a good place.
Every little success feels great. Only having to take care of myself is such a huge load off my chest I feel years younger. So I understand why you don't miss it all.
Relationships are still very important to me but they don't have to consume me. It took me getting away by myself for a while to realize this and learn how to take care of me and still love those I love in a healthy way.
I never thought I could feel happy in my own place in my own skin.
I am happy for you!8
Old 08-11-2008, 06:41 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

obsessed,

Congratulations on your own place and space for serenity, enjoy it.