Thank You & Update....

Old 07-30-2008, 07:27 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Smile Thank You & Update....

Im not sure how many of u remember me, its been 3 years since Ive been here, no computer or internet. I wanted to come back as soon as I could to say thank you for helping me feel I wasnt alone for helping me get healthy for all of your kind words and advice.
I did leave my AH & we are now divorced. I survived that, the flood almost a year ago and losing my home, adopting 3 kids of a friend of mine who succomed to her demons of addiction (she had been sober for over a year) so I am a single mother of 6 beautiful children, now 19, 15, 13, 12, 9 & 6. The 9yo I adopted has bi-polar manic, ODD & ADHD. ( I am so open to ANY advice from any1 who has dealt with bi-polar children, lol) I met a wonderful man who is not an addict and has stuck by me thru ALL of it. Did I mention hes a saint? My 19yo is expecting a baby in December, I couldnt feel more blessed!!!
I wanted to say THANK YOU to all. This forum is one of my many blessings and I am here to give back, to say thank you and to help someone else achieve the freedom and happiness I feel.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! :ghug2

Love~SKI
Old 07-30-2008, 07:53 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
rozied

Hi, I wasn't here 3 yrs ago but welcome back. I was thrilled to read your post. Congratulations on everything.
Old 07-30-2008, 09:19 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

SKI!!!!!

hey I sure remember you!!! Through out the years you would come to my mind and I remember when you first took the kids in. Wow you sound like you are doing great and I am so happy that you are Happy. I have missed you!!

As for me I am still in the "situation" and wonder why all the time. but I dont think you know I now have a 2 year old almost 2 1/2 year old boy. My duaghter is now 11 years.

Did I say I am happy you are back!!

P.S when I saw your name I needed to take a double look, LOL

Hugs,
jewelz
Old 07-30-2008, 09:28 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Jewels~ ive missed u terribly & also thought often about you!!! I'm so thankful u r still here!!! Congratulations on the new lil one. children are so precious!!! It feels so good to reconnect!!!

Love~ Ski