Having terrible dreams

Old 07-23-2008, 09:52 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
BBD

Having terrible dreams

I woke up last night in a sweat!!! I dreamt that Chris showed up at the door with glass stuck all over his body. It was awful.........I got up for a bit and talked myself back to reality. Have any of you begun to dream about your addicts that you haven't seen??? I'm OK but that wasn't fun. Smiles, Bonnie
Old 07-23-2008, 11:02 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I had a really weird jumbled up dream about moving to a new house and thinking, great now we will have more room for when my daughter moves back home. I then discovered the new house did not have a fenced in backyard for my 5 dogs and so I made my way back to my old home through ice and snow and following footsteps left by my husband and dogs. I did not wake up scared, but I did wake up exhausted. It was a very busy dream. I think it meant that I am not feeling okay with the changes that will take place soon and that I want things back the old way. Hugs, Marle
Old 07-23-2008, 03:37 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
rozied

No I never dream about my son & I'm glad. Knowing how he is living his life is hard enough to deal with while awake!
Old 07-23-2008, 04:21 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
remember to breathe

I used to have nightmares about my son all the time. After starting the 12 steps for myself they have all but gone away. Oh how I love those steps.
Old 07-23-2008, 04:53 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
BBD

rozied~~~I don't mean to make light of my own post but I had to giggle at your comment.....Oh So true!!!!!!
Old 07-23-2008, 05:22 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I had a dream last night about my daughter all I saw was her face and she was crying out "mom Help me ", twice she said that. I woke up scared and worried. I know she is in rehab so I just have to wait.
Old 07-23-2008, 05:37 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
BBD

Oh beegee~~hang in there. I pray your daughter comes home from rehab and works hard towards her recovery. We can only pray for the best........and keep quiet..(thats a toughy for me)))) But those kinds of dreams make me think something is going on that I don't know about...and probably shouldn't.. Hugs!!!!!!