OT - when the going gets rough

Old 07-23-2008, 11:10 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Things are tough here too with my husband's situation, but you made me smile with your post. I only hope that when my daughter gets home and gets a job, she will do as well as you in cleaning up the mess from her past. Sending prayers that things continue to improve. Thank goodness for parents, huh? I know my in-laws came to my husband and my aid plenty of times when they were living. Hugs, Marle
Old 07-23-2008, 12:19 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Oh Amy I loved reading your update, it makes you feel so happy for someone when things go right for a change! Good for your new boss and maybe you will make the difference in money with the extra time. Yea.....:ghug
Old 07-23-2008, 04:14 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
remember to breathe

No matter what comes your way, you have in under control, it's because you are such a positive person. I would never worry about you because of this. I still say when I hit that power ball I got ya covered. I don't mean to put you on a pedestal you can't get off of but , well, you know.

whoo hoo to you.
Old 07-23-2008, 08:32 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Amy, after reading another one of your posts, I just had to take a moment and say something. I'm sure you're a wonderful nurse and any of us potential patients would benefit from having you at our side. I pray you get to return to your chosen profession as soon as possible.
Old 07-24-2008, 01:15 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Amy - you're such an awesome inspiration! So glad things are looking up, but I think that's your nature - you'll not look down for long. The positive always seems to shine through in your life no matter how bad things seem. You should be PROUD of yourself girl!
Old 07-24-2008, 04:17 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

amy, just sending up my prayers for you. wish i could win the major lottery & i would help you. look up, things have a way of working out. hugs,
Old 07-24-2008, 04:29 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Amy,

I just wanted you to know I prayed for you last night and again this morning. Your help on this forum is immense and always loving and supportive. I think you are wonderful and I'm sure your HP does too! Hang in there, kiddo!!
Old 07-24-2008, 08:10 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  

You all are so awesome!!!! It's funny....when things are going good or bad, this is the forum I come to first. Yes, I post on SA and have many friends there, but THIS is like home.

I'm actually looking forward to going back to work tomorrow night. I'm still sick and will soon turn into a cup of chicken noodle soup (with lots of garlic), but that's okay. Anvil sent me a thing about uncertainty a while back.....reminds me that with things being uncertain, there is just as much of a chance of things going GOOD as bad! I'm so glad I inherited some things from my mom....like you can GET down, but you don't have to STAY there!

I am truly blessed to know you all. You have gotten THIS RA through some rough spots, but also a lot of joy. Dad is so used to hearing about "my moms" that he thinks you all are just extended family. Oh, and he's pretty darn grateful to you....he sees the changes in me

Hugs and prayers!

Amy
Old 07-24-2008, 09:44 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  

The thing is, I can tell he trusts me and depends on me.

Bet that makes you feel good!!! Amazing how when we turn ANYTHING over, the results are better than we could have done ourself!

Love,
susan
Old 07-24-2008, 01:26 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  

Amy,

You are such a strong and exceptional woman. You have never been a victim of your circumstances/past - you are always accountable and I respect that so much. You will get through this. Sometimes it just takes a minute so you can step back and catch your breath.

I really hope you find somewhere closer to work and with better hours if that's what you want. Everybody has to pinch pennies right now.

My AH totalled MY car last week. It must be in the water....

Much love,
Janet