What A Fool

Old 07-12-2008, 02:01 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

katie44:

I've said nasty stuff to my son - it did not send him down the tubes just like him saying and doing nasty stuff to me does not send me down the tubes. Your son is strong enough to take it.

Hope this is a catalyst for you to be even more determined to detach emotionally and physically from your AS. Being too close to his addiction will wear you down, you know. And our lives are too short and too precious to be squandered that way. Remember, you've got a sane daughter who needs you more than your son does and so needs you to be healthy...
Old 07-14-2008, 06:11 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Thankyou for your replies. Maybe being angry right now is a good thing. I am at the point I dont want to see him nor talk to him.I have called the police putting a restraining order against my work place and home. Can you believe he said he would never stoop so low to get food from a food bank? He hasnt tried to call wich is a good thing. I love him dearly, but detest the addict. I have been hit over the head too many times. I keep forgetting what a horrible monster this addiction is. I really need to start concentrating on my own life and problems. The truth is it was easier just to let him work some hours, then to have to put up with his whining. Thant sounds crazy. Anyhow if he can source out crack, he can source out work, food etc. Tiredf of the lies and thieving. They will take anyone down with them. Can you believe he said he was clean for a week he only drank!