Blogs

Notices

Hey ya'll from the Rockin' C!

Old 06-23-2008, 09:05 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
A work in progress....

Hey ya'll from the Rockin' C!

Hey my sr family!
Just stopping in to say hello and let you know what's going on with me. I don't mean to stay gone so long from here. I love you guys!!

Anyhow, I am officially divorced. It took almost three months after the hearing to get the papers through court. Lots of loose ends still, beginning with the sale of our house. Exah finally signed the listing papers last Friday. Almost seven months after he said 'sell it'.

I have been extremely busy with school, taking care of Shelby, and getting settled. I am taking 12 hours of classes this summer. I will actually be graduating in December! I still find that hard to believe!!

Shelby turned a year old last week. Can you believe it's been that long? She will be having a little brother in early October!

The house is coming along. There is a lot more that needs to be done than I realized. It seems I find something else every day. I have become downright handy with a paint brush and an electric drill! LOL!

I am almost completely no contact with exah. He is so messed up...I don't know if he is using or not but he is just delusional. It's really sad. But I don't dwell on it for long because it's his deal, not mine anymore.

Anyhow, I love you guys and I do lurk here about every day. I just don't take the time to post. I still intend to post some pictures of the house some time. It's not the mansion on the hill that I left behind but it's mine!!

Take good care of yourselves!! Love ya!!!

:ghug2
Old 06-23-2008, 09:09 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

great to hear from you and to know that you are doing so well. I miss a lot of the familiar faces and I'm really glad that you checked in. Take good care of yourself the little ones!
Old 06-23-2008, 09:12 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
cmc

Hiya Jen!
It's nice to hear from you! Best wishes with school, the Rockin C and your new life!
Old 06-23-2008, 09:13 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hey hey, howdy from one of the three gramigos! Carter turned one last fri. I always think of you and Loves cuz the babies were so close, date wise. It's great to hear from you! Can't wait for pics of the Rockin C!
Old 06-23-2008, 09:13 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
BBD

You sound super duet..I don't know you but its nice to read something upbeat and happy. Enjoy that new house and be good to yourself..Smiles, Bonnie
Old 06-23-2008, 09:25 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Gotta make sure to mark my calander..when is the house warming party? We are firin up the codie bus & bringin eats & gifts! Make sure you register at Codies R Us...& we'll be along shortly. I will bring pulled pork...anyone else got a dish to pass?
Old 06-24-2008, 12:23 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Duet! I'm so glad to hear how you're doing! You have been so much help to me, and I can't tell you how much I appreciate it! I don't know how I would have gotten here without my "Village" - that includes you, and everyone here at SR! Keep us posted on your progress! Graduating in December! WOW! Great news! Keep on going!
Old 06-24-2008, 04:02 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

you sound so good & sound so happy. i am glad things are going so good for you. things are beginning to fall in to place. it was really hard for you for a long time. give baby shelby baby kisses for me. it does not seem that long. take care & keep dropping in on us.
Old 06-24-2008, 04:14 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

You must be psychic, I have been thinking of you and the Rockin' C for a while now and here you are.

I'm glad life is moving forward for you, it's been a long road. And we'll be saving room on the "baby wall" for pics of Shelby and the new one when she gets here (it's a girl, I just feel it in my bones).

I have a feeling that new beginnings are already happening for you, starting with the Rockin' C Ranch and happy new roads ahead.

Hugs
Old 06-24-2008, 04:48 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

So glad to hear from you, and that things are going well. Can't wait to see pictures!

Hugs and prayers!

Amy
Old 06-24-2008, 05:26 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

You sound great.

Glad all is going well for you and the new place.
Old 06-24-2008, 07:34 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

good to hear from you ! Pics please

Cats
Old 06-24-2008, 07:37 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
A work in progress....

Originally Posted by Ann View Post
You must be psychic, I have been thinking of you and the Rockin' C for a while now and here you are.

I'm glad life is moving forward for you, it's been a long road. And we'll be saving room on the "baby wall" for pics of Shelby and the new one when she gets here (it's a girl, I just feel it in my bones).

I have a feeling that new beginnings are already happening for you, starting with the Rockin' C Ranch and happy new roads ahead.

Hugs
For some crazy reason there was no 'thank you' button on your post...

so THANK YOU!!!

Your daily contributions are one of the things I never fail to come here and read. Love you!!!
Old 06-24-2008, 08:43 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
A work in progress....

No, anvil, the thanks goes to everyone here. Because when I first came here in November of 2006, I didn't know what I was dealing with. I had never said 'addict'. I hadn't learned to take care of myself instead of trying to control everyone around me.

So any progress I have made is due in large part to the friends I made here.

And the bbq can happen just about any time.......
Old 06-24-2008, 07:54 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Administrator

Jen...It's so good to see you here! I'm happy things are progresssing with the Rockin' C and with you...wow school is almost done too, awesome!

I make a mean Mac and cheese, so add that to our barbeque housewarming. Looking forward to pics of the place and sweet little Shelby Grace!