OT Been away & need prayers

Old 06-07-2008, 05:27 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Red face OT Been away & need prayers

Hello all,
Sorry I have not replied you your posts this past week. My computer crashed for the second time in a month. Just got it back last night.
Wanted all of you to know I have kept you in my prayers and have been praying that our loved ones either stay strong or get strong enough to fight this disease.
Now for the prayers.
I have finally been given a court date it is July 21st. It will be the first time I have seen my son in over a year. This case is for the items him and his exagf stole from me. I am looking forward to getting this behind me since it has been going on since 2005 and praying once this is done with maybe I can have a relationship with him. We have told his lawyer ( his dad and my ex) that I would drop all charges if he would give me a written apology and to agree to pay me back some of the money for the items he stole. Was told it would be a cold day in H*** before I saw either.
I'm asking for prayers to help me make it without to much stress to the court date, and for the strength to do the right thing when the time comes.
Thank you in advance for ready this and for your prayers.
Hugs and prayers to all of you
Old 06-07-2008, 05:44 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

(((Pjb))) - sending you lots of hugs and prayers.

Amy
Old 06-07-2008, 07:44 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Pam, I am glad you checked in and that your computer is back up. I recently responded on another post that I find the not knowing and waiting part of things to be the most difficult challenge. That is when I need all the tools I have to stay in today and not project. I'm praying that you have the strength to use those tools and that HP surrounds you with peace and love regardless of the outcome. I am so sorry that your ex and son still see things this way. It is just incomprehensible to me. How could someone steal from his own mom and not feel remorse? I pray he gets out of that victim role, and works a program so he can see the reality of his past conduct.
Old 06-08-2008, 08:05 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

Thinking of you my friend. Hope you stayed cool today
Old 06-08-2008, 10:03 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

What the hell is wrong with our kids anyway?? Oh, yeah, the disease of addiction, that turns them into self-centered sociopaths who spread pain and suffering throughout the land....

I hope this turns out better than expected for you!!
Old 06-08-2008, 10:28 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Grace Under Fire

Sending my prayers......so sorry you have to deal with this.
Old 06-08-2008, 10:41 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
get it, give it, grow in it

Good luck for a satisfying resolution. It sounds questionable since this has dragged on for five yrs.
Hopefully you have gotten to a place of acceptance no matter the outcome.

It is awful that your ex stuck himself in the middle to defend horrible behavior.
Old 06-08-2008, 11:53 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
On a tear

self-centered sociopaths who spread pain and suffering throughout the land....
Reading my mind, tonight, Sleepygoat... .((Hugs))

Prayers, PJB, that all will work out exactly as it needs to. Perhaps jail time is what he needs - there may be someone there he needs to meet, or something there he needs to hear in order to find his way into recovery. ((hugs))
Old 06-09-2008, 06:09 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Thank you all. Right now I am dealing with it most days, but some I think am I doing the right thing. I know I am since he has to take responsibilty for his actions.
I am leaving this in my HP's hands and the judges. Hopefully the judge wil make him give up his trust account to me. But what happens happens.
My ex hates me, ( he cheated but I"m the bad guy) so he will defend anyone if it is against me. My son has told them so many lies it isn't funny, one of his friends told me some of the things he said. Maybe some day he really will get it, I hoped he would by now since he is clean over 19 months. Leaving it to our HP's.
Hugs and prayers to all of you