Feeling Bad for My Mom

Old 06-05-2008, 03:08 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

Smile

I don't know ya'll I think some good codie prayers went out and the universe agreed something needed to be done. My mom couldn't do anything herself so the divine wisdom of universe reached out and remedied the situation.

Actually I think she does feel better already. Thanks for the good prayers. In my mind that's what took care if the situation....:ghug
Old 06-05-2008, 03:33 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I believe it too, S. The power of Prayer-wow! More coming, for you too, sweetie
Old 06-05-2008, 06:19 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I totally believe in the power of prayer, too, especially from the people on this board

Sending more hugs and prayers for you and your family. When I read your post about them getting arrested, I thought "God doing for her, what she couldn't do for herself?"

Hugs and prayers!

Amy
Old 06-05-2008, 09:52 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Administrator

My prayers continue for your mom...I hope the peace she is finding now will help her to take advantage of the situation her HP has unfolded for her. You are one wonderful woman and a sweet daughter. I hope you have some peace now too.
Old 06-15-2008, 10:49 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Oh Splendra.....my heart aches for you. You cannot fix it, as you know......you can only take care of yourself, and thank your lucky stars you do not live in the midst of the situation. Detach, and take responsibility for you. Mom will figure it out, the higher power has a plan, it is all part of her lesson ...you have found yours.
Hugs,
Mendingheart
Old 06-16-2008, 12:00 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Splendra, I am happy the police came because that is what was needed to free your moms house up. She is feeling better and even your posts sound better. Fear is a terrible thing to live with. This was meant to happen. God Bless all of you and strength to your mom. ((HUGS))
Old 06-17-2008, 04:51 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

My mom seems to be gaining a lot of strength. My brother has written to her from jail asking for forgiveness. Yesterday the jail called and asked her if she would sign him out for pre-trial release. She was told by the police if she let him come back that they would arrest her. So this is what she told them at the jail.

She also wrote to him and told him she was not impressed by his sudden turn around. He put my nephew at risk and couldn't have cared less and for this reason she wants nothing to do with him.

My sister seems to have been taken down a few notches too...

I am mom's biggest cheer leader right now. Her voice sounds so much better with the chaos out of her house.

Thanks again for all your support and prayers!!