The Flip Side

Old 06-02-2008, 05:43 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

The Flip Side

Hey all. Well, today was D-day! But, Friday I called it off - well partially. AH did bring the check to the atty. so we know there are funds - that's the good news. He took it back 15 min. later when I wouldn't agree, without legal counsel, to yet another few additions to the agreement. I can't even begin to tell you they were so ridiculous. So, I blew. Literally - as did the atty. and paralegal. I'm surprised the combined explosion did not rock all of the north bay!

So, timing is still hopefully in place, but the part of me being able to have a peaceful move is out. That's fine. I don't care. But now, looky who's almost begging to let me have whatever time I need to get my move together? Do you think he doesn't want to give up the things that I "negotiated" for my peaceful move? hmmmmm

What is this? Probably rhetorical I know. But, I don't care. I don't care. I feel like a 2-year-old in a way, but that's how I feel.

So, fingers crossed, prayers to the HP's, help please that I find my spot (rental or purchase) soon to pack up and get out. Obviously insanity is the rule in this house and I can't live with a green sky with purple polka dots anymore!

Oh and, BTW, we're not actively using! Of course not. That $600 dollars for those white things last week? New garland for over the fireplace! Recovery? I don't know that word. How do you spell that? HEALTHY? Too bad...

I know I sound a bit insane - and well, can't deny it, but I am literally on my last steps out the door. Thank you all, more than I can say, that I got here with confidence - I never thought it would happen! :ghug2

I cannot wait to live in the land of reality full-time!
Old 06-02-2008, 06:06 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Awww, Codeine, I'm sorry things didn't go like clockwork for you, but then well, what's a divorce without a good forced-to-move quickly scenario, anyway? You must be very frustrated, but your strength will get you through, as well as your focus. Later on, when you do get settled into the new place you can let down all the defenses that you have had to build. Make sure you stay here for that part also, sweetie. Hang in there, and good for you for not just signing without checking!
Old 06-02-2008, 06:09 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Ah....make sure that check clears
before moving on....
unless it's a bank certified one.

Suspicious Carol....
Old 06-02-2008, 06:12 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thanks you guys! I'm not going anywhere. Once I get back to the land of reality full time, I'm going to need more help than ever I'm sure. Besides, I love it here, and while I got far enough along to get out of this with confidence, I am by no means anywhere close to "cured" LOL!

As for the check - yes it was a certified cashier's check! Atty. made sure of that.
Old 06-02-2008, 06:40 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

CW, OMG! I wish so much that it had gone as planned. I have been thinking about you and was hoping for the best. But, as you said, you have reached this point with confidence and you are ready for a new life with just plain old blue skies and sunshine. That is the most important thing at this point!

Fingers and toes crossed, sending hugs and prayers for you, sweetie!

:ghug3