Codie Relapse???

Old 06-06-2008, 05:29 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Dev,

I have one more question that will certainly make all the difference for wedded bliss. So far it all sounds so wonderful. Is it.... does he... well... a girl's gotta ask....

Does he have a really big.....

.... tattoo?
Old 06-06-2008, 06:47 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Old 06-06-2008, 08:45 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  
Jujubee Queen

Silly gal! Well, of course he has a BIG one!

About as big as Mr. Mooses!

Here's a picture I obtained. (gee I hope I don't give anything away here....
can't see his face until visitation, you know the rules...)

Old 06-06-2008, 08:50 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  
Jujubee Queen

ah heck...you were talking tattoo?

hmmm...maybe Dev will know?.....
Old 06-06-2008, 09:17 PM
  # 65 (permalink)  

Cats

I like a gal that is not afraid to ask questions. Especially personal ones!!

The answer is YES, YES, YES, YES!!!! NOT TO WORRY!! TRUST ME, HE'S GOT THE BIGGEST ONE OF ANY I'VE EXPERIENCED!!! AND, LET ME REMIND YOU, I'M 68 YEARS OLD!

Some people might think he takes after his Dad, however, I've been accused once or twice of having just as BIG A MOUTH AS HE DOES!

OH!! WAIT MINUTE (as Mr. Dev says) you were talking tattoos. The answer is he hasn't one tattoo on his entire body! It's just as God gave him! Well, let me rephrase that. He does have a few (thousand) but he tells me they're washable ones. He isn't a fibber either, Cats, not to worry!

One thing though that I forgot to mention and, that is, you need to send us a copy of your latest income tax return. We have to make sure you can keep him in the style he is accustom.

Will that be a problem?

Moose, that Mr. Moose is a wild one isn't he? Lucky you, that is BIG! LOL

Ann, we won't be getting the boot here will we?

Hugs, Dev
Old 06-07-2008, 04:35 AM
  # 66 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

No boot, we can talk about tattoos anytime here.

Speaking of boots, I've decided to take the scenic route to the prison wedding, seeing a few beaches along the way.

Now these are bunny slippers!!! Woooo Hooooo!

Old 06-07-2008, 05:51 AM
  # 67 (permalink)  

Okay, Ann, those are some bunny slippers I don't want to be hit with!
Old 06-07-2008, 06:49 AM
  # 68 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

He isn't a fibber either, Cats, not to worry!
OH thank God about that. I am tired of men who say one thing and do another. It's going to be wonderful to finally have a man who says what he means and means what he says and doesn't say it mean.

Dev, I'm presuming you taught him good manners. If not, I'll have my good friend Hangin' In spend some time with him to teach him good old fashioned SOUTHERN manners. A few "yes ma'am" and "yes dears" will go a long ways.

I don't remember where my tax return is, but I remember what it said. I do the simple form filing- the one that says to put everything you earned in box 1 and send us a check for that amount.

I hope Mr. NextEx likes garage sale stuff. That's how I plan to keep up with all the latest fashions and household goods...and The Home Shopping Network, of course... and don't forget ebay. Maybe he can find me some nice things that we can sell online to supplement our lifestyle. Is your sweet boy good at finding stuff just laying around that someone doesn't need anymore? I bet you didn't know there's good money in re-selling things.

Don't you just LOVE a good love story?????

(Ann, I love the bunny slippers. Can I get a set please?)
Old 06-07-2008, 09:21 AM
  # 69 (permalink)  

Wow!

Cats, I cannot believe that you are about to meet your soulmate! This is incredible! Really! He meets all your expectations especially "finding stuff just laying around!"

I don't know if there is good money in selling things; however, I do know there are long sentences due to getting caught selling "things!" Wish he did!

Are you kidding? Garage Sales! That's his specialty! Manners! Ah yes, the one thing he does excel in, are manners! You should hear him in court! Every answer is Sir, yes sir! or Sir, no sir!

Oh, I don't mean to mislead you here, Cats, he is not a lawyer, or did you already know that! LOL Just a lot of experience in going to court.

Ann, those are the best bunny slippers I've ever seen. That must have been some bunny that owned those slippers. Mr. Dev would have liked to have that bunny in his pot! Polenta and Rabbit, doncha know....

Hugs, Devastated