Hi Everyone!

Old 05-11-2008, 02:08 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hi Everyone!

I haven't posted in sometime, have came on and read many posts...it makes me sad to see so many knew people but happy that they have found us.

My post will make no sense to many of the knew comers's but in time it will.

I posted a while back about going to court and getting my divorce and the judge awarred me the family home, I really could know longer keep up, the payments, yard....I had to make some real changes and put the house on the market and well I had an offer and excepted it and found myself a small two bedroom house...it is so cute and the yard is small with a couple of raised garden beds, my bedroom has a sunroom....oh I could go on, but I am not in there yet so I can't sent any pictures....plus I have to have the home inspector come through my place for the buyer here on Tuesday...I don't for see any problems but we all know ....never count on the future...but I sure could use a few prayers my Family.

I have been some real sole seaching....wow...what time has given me! As some of you know I was going with a fellow and thought he answer my payers and then it ended I was so upset, but I over came it and took a look at what I was doing....I was still giving to receive.

But my boys are moving with me, my oldest is no longer in his relationship with that gal and him and I are really finding a knew relationship, we are starting to have conversations...one thing he said was the hurt he is having over his gal made him see and feel of some of the hurt that I when through, something he never knew....Love Hurts he thought I was nuts, even though it was his dad.

I feel sad for him, he truly loved her, but I think that she took his mind off his dad leaving....I think in time we are going to have to deal with the major hurt of it all, his dad
Old 05-11-2008, 05:00 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi Rose. I don't know you yet, but am happy to offer up prayers for your family today. I just love it that you are getting the chance to have a better relationship with your son! It's sad to watch our kids go through that kind of pain, but really cool when they learn life-lessons because of it. That's so sweet that he feels he understands what you went through now Welcome back.
Old 05-11-2008, 05:39 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

(((Rose)))

Sending prayers that everything goes okay with the inspection, and you can enjoy your new sunroom soon.

It sounds like you and the boys are doing good!

Hugs and prayers!

Amy
Old 05-11-2008, 07:22 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hi Rose,
Glad to see you again. Sending you plenty of prayers that this works out for you. So glad to hear your oldest son is finally growing up, sorry to hear about his pain. At least now he can see some of the things you went through. Your new home sounds so cute, wishing you the best in it. A new start for all of you that sounds so great.
Wishing you a happy mother's day too
Old 05-11-2008, 08:03 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hi Rose. It sounds like things are moving forward in a positive way. I remember not too long ago when your boys were giving you a lot of heartache. I am glad that things on that front have settled down somewhat. I am also happy for you that you have an offer on your house. With the economy the way it is you are lucky. Sounds like you have found exactly the house to fit your needs. A sunroom sounds like heaven to me. Take care and don't be such a stranger. Sending you those prayers that things keep going in a good direction for you and your boys. Hugs, Marle
Old 05-11-2008, 08:06 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Rose, it's good to see you and your new place sounds lovely and I hope you'll send picts when you get moved in. I picture you reading in your sunroom and gardening to make your place pretty...it's a nice picture, Rose, one that you really deserve.

Maybe as you get settled yourself and move on with your life, your boys will follow suit. It was a rough time for all of you and now it's time to sit back and enjoy the peace.

Don't be a stranger and remember to bring those pics.

Hugs
Old 05-11-2008, 10:24 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Jujubee Queen

(((Rose)))
Happy mama's DAY!

You know Rose, when I think back about the first posts you wrote, good grief, you, like us all, have come a LONG way!
What progress you have made in dealing with the boys....

And now, it sounds like the lines of communication have opened up between you all, and that's a good thing to begin a good solid relationship on.

I can't wait to see the pics of the new house, it sounds like a cozy little cottage!
AND a sunroom off YOUR bedroom, I can just imagine how comfy that's going to be!

Hugs to you, pretty mama....
Old 05-11-2008, 07:51 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Administrator

((((Rose)))))
Your new house sounds wonderful and I know you will make it into a wonderful home. You sound like you are doign well living life on life's terms. Recovery can be painful at times but the growth is amazing.

Happy mother's day!
Old 05-11-2008, 08:37 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Mmm! Sunroom! Sounds so nice and warm. Isn't there a comic strip where a cat is always looking for that sunbeam? I can't recall to save my life, though.
Old 05-12-2008, 04:35 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

((((((((hugs))))))))))) glad you posted.
Old 05-12-2008, 07:06 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Get Caught Reading

Rose!!!!!!!!!

You've been missed, lady.
So glad to hear your in your new place and your lovin' it.
Sorry to hear about your son's breakup. I hope he
heals quickly. I'm also glad that a good relationship is
developing between you both.
Giant hugs and gentle prayers,