Wedding Shoes!!

Old 05-24-2008, 06:47 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  

Wldkatz:

Well, guess the name goes with the shoes huh? Question?? Which came first the shoes or the name? LOL

Yep, the shoe would be perfect for level 5 ceremonies. However, it would be kind of scary if you got too close to the electric fence! LOL

Itsn't it terrible that we know all the levels??? I'll bet NORMIES don't have that kind of knowledge! So there!

You're right Teach, I'll bet we're going to be the talk of the "TIER!"

Hugs, Devastated
Old 05-24-2008, 07:26 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

THIS IS OFCOURSE TO BE WORN IN LEVEL 5 CONFINEMENT CERIMONIES...
This shoe looks like it IS the Level 5 confinement!!!

We know wayyyy too much, we know things no mother should ever know, we know street lingo and prison systems and what too many different drugs look like, we know GFH's (girlfriends from hell) that would make Psycho look like a Disney family movie, and we know the thread count of prison sheets and proper etiquette and attire for prison weddings.

But we learned them together, and we learned to laugh at ourselves and our situations because laughing keeps us sane.

But I have to tell ya, up until tonight, I had no idea what Level 5 confinement meant

Who says you're too old to learn?

Love you guys, crazy people that you are, and the best classmates anyone could wish for at the SR School of Hard Knocks.
Old 05-24-2008, 10:13 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

???

WHERE have I been?

I wanna come. I am sure I can find a respectable outfit... and I'm fairly sure I'll meet my dreamdate right there at the wedding. I'm sure I met at least one of those guys on line when I was doing the online dating. My sis in law was sure that the guys who were responding were given a day pass or at least computer privileges

Cats
Old 05-25-2008, 10:24 AM
  # 64 (permalink)  

Hi All

Ann, you hit the nail on the head this time. No truer words were ever spoken.

We know way too much about jail and prison etiquette. We know when someone is high and when someone is coming down from drugs! We even know where drugs are being sold!

I wish we didn't have to learn all this the hard way, but at least we have learned.

It's been a life time of learning for me, but hopefully I'm beginning to understand that none of this was my fault. I was a good mother and a loving mother. I didn't teach my son to be a "bad" person. I didn't teach my son to disrespect the law. I didn't teach my son to be a "con artist" to lie and cheat and steal. Most of all, I didn't teach my son to do drugs!

When I first found this forum, I was so close to the edge that I could hardly function anymore. Through this forum I found comfort, guidance and hope, but most of all I found I was not alone because so many others were experiencing the same heartbreak.

I thank the Lord we are able to laugh at ourselves once in a while because without this laughter, it would be really difficult to cope with all the sadness.

So, thank you Ann, and thank you to all the other wonderful people on this forum who have walked this path before me, and who were there to pick me up when I was so DEVASTATED!

Hugs, Bonnie AKA Devastated
Old 05-25-2008, 04:33 PM
  # 65 (permalink)  

Hey Bonnie I Am Feelin Those Words And None Have Been Truer Spoken.....i Went To Prison When I Was Just 15 And Got It Out Of My System Early I Guess You Could Say. Level 5 Is Maximium Security( Locked Down 23-7).

Can I Tell Ya Something, I Dont Know Much About You But I Am Speaking As A Daughter Of A Teenage Mother( Mind You I Am 38 Now) And Father Who Tried The Best They Knew How To Be, They Didnt Teach Me The Things That Set Me On The Criminal Path, But They Didnt Teach Me How Not To Be That Way Eaither.....for Many Years I Blamed My Parents But Today My Mother Is My Best Friend Only Because She Was A Supporter Of Me And Not The One Who Always Condemed, You Seem That Way So I Am Praying That U Too Have That Relationship With Your Son That I Have With My Momma............good Luck......

Btw Guess Who Is Planning A Real Wedding Here???? Hopefully Before The Baby Is Born! I Dont Want To Be A Fat Bride( Rotflmfaooooooo Now Mind You I Weigh 242......lol)........have A Happy Holiday!!!!!!!!!

Hugs And Prayers,
Pamm
Old 05-26-2008, 12:52 AM
  # 66 (permalink)  

Hi Wldkatz

I guess it is pretty difficult to be raising children when you're a child yourself.

My son was getting into trouble by the time he was 10 years old. He was already labeled as incorrigible. I was young too, and divorced, with no one to turn to for advice. All I can say is he wore me down!

This boy was so naughty I put a sign on my door with complaint hours. Shoot, I had to because every neighbor in the world was knocking on my door at all hours!

That was awlful young to go to prison?? Not prison at that age right? Maybe juvenile hall, but prison? They don't send children that young to prison here in California. They would go to juvenile hall unless the crime is very bad and then they would probably send them to California Youth Autority or CYA. That's a junior prison.

I'm glad you got it all out of your system and are now on the straight and narrow. Good for you, lucky for your parents.

Well, congratulations on your pending wedding! Baby too??

Hugs, Devastated
Old 05-26-2008, 09:55 AM
  # 67 (permalink)  

Yeah Yeah That Is Me The Person With The Full Life And Then Some, Yes I Went To Prison That Young And Like Your Son I Had That Lable When I Was 8....i Think They Gave Me That Label Because I Put A Bag Of Butterscotch Pudding In My Teachers Desk And Told The Principal That He Was Using It In His Nose.....go Figure.......but It Was An Election Year And They Had T O Teach Me A Lesson.......it Did And I Have Lived My Life Totally Different....

My Momma Told Me About This Black Lady Who Went To Prison For Killing Her Husband( She Was Done With The Abuse But Still Served 20 Years). She Left Prison An Older Woman And Got A Job As A Babysitter At First To This Couple Down South Then They Hired Her As A Nanny.....the Man In The Family Had A Good Job And Eventually He Went To The White House, Actually Moved In There And Too His Daughters Nanny With The Family When They Moved.....it Was Jimmy Cater And His Girls Who Hired An Ex Con And To This Day She Still Works In The White House As The Girls No Longer Needed The Nanny But She Is Now One Of The Head Cooks There......she Retires This Year.......moral Of The Story, Well There Is Many, But Lesson To Me Is I Could Do Anything No Matter What......that Is How I Ended Up On City Council And Working My Masters Degree In Political Science.........sorry Just Long Winded......lol

Pamm