baby due any days now but he's still shooting up

Old 05-07-2008, 07:31 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I hope you're feeling the support of all these posts
I know its not the same as having someone next to you....(sigh)

I hope you do have some good support (friends/family) to be with you now...

unfortunately you can't depend on Rain...even if he is physically around, the worry of "where did he disappear to" is a real possibility and you don't need or deserve that during this special time....

your priorities are about to change big time...
I pray that Rain is able to change with you but I have faith that you'll be okay either way

looking forward to hearing the good news of the new arrival
any names picked out yet??
and when can we expect her?
Old 05-07-2008, 07:34 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
turning red!

Hello dear friends,

Thanks so much for all your kind words and advise.

Yesterday we had a chat, after he came down from his high, and it seems to me that he is not ready to go to rehab just yet. He wants to go and says he NEEDS to go, but he just can't go before our baby's birth. Weirdly enough he is actually worry about ME and BABY instead of about him. Like we can't manage without him...piuhhhh...
Anyway, i do have a plan B in case anything happens: my mum is arriving next Tuesday so hopefully my baby will wait until then! If not, i have a best friend who will be more than willing to go in the ward with me.
I won't be alone, that's one thing i'm sure of. I'm lucky to be surrounded by amazing people (including you all in SR).

Hum i had a dream last night and it sumarize pretty much my life right now: i was riding a roller coaster!! (weirdly enough i was scared but having lots of fun) Anyway, at one point i look at my watch and i realize that Rain hasn't come to the doctor for the scan with me, like he promised. I tried to call him many times but it keeps on going to voice mail which made me go balistic. I finally find him and i start to scream at him and hurt him, punch him, punch him harder and slap etc etc....Ouhllaaaaaaa lots of anger there!!!
I told him my dream this morning: he better not mess around with me today! (we have a scan this afternoon so he better be there....)

Ok la, thanks again to all and will update you.
xo
Carine
Old 05-07-2008, 07:48 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Administrator

(((((Funky))))) ((((((Baby Funk))))))) Sending lots of positive thoughts and much love. Keep taking care of you and that precious baby. Hugs and prayers for all of you
Old 05-07-2008, 08:58 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

I'd like to add my hugs and to the many already on their way. I am so glad that you have a back up plan; I hope that will help to take some of the worries away. Moms are good at helping in that way, so I hope your little one waits for her to get there before making her appearance.

Hopefully Rain will be ready to go to rehab very soon. I am sorry that you have to worry about all this during this time. I worry about you being worried and stressed out. I hope you can find many ways to keep your mind on the happiness and excitement Funkzter Jr. is going to bring to your life. BTW, do you have a name yet???? If you have mentioned it, I missed it....inquiring minds want to know If you don't want to give it out yet.....ignore my nosiness...

Take good care of you!
Old 05-08-2008, 06:29 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Do you think he might be trying to use all he can before rehab? Not sure if this is common with addicts or not.

LOTS of love and light to you, though.
Old 05-08-2008, 09:33 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

I'm jumping in here late as usual. I can't add to what's been said already so I'm sending some big ((huggggggggggggggssssssssssss)) . I wish I could be there for you honey, but I'll be with you in spirit. I think I can speak for everyone here when I say......WE ALL WILL BE! Love you girl!
Old 05-08-2008, 09:39 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Funk. You are about to be so blessed with a baby! Like someone else here just said, the love you will feel for that child and from that child is stronger than anything you can feel or will feel from any other human being on this earth. Focus on the child. They are angels from heaven. But we must take care of them. That's why we carry them in us, and the fathers don't.
Old 05-09-2008, 08:52 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Get Caught Reading

((((((((Funkzter)))))))))