Well it finally hit the fan

Old 04-18-2008, 05:10 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

How relieved I was when I finally got to the post where you talked to the church. Sher, I will offer up even more prayers for you and the kids during this difficult time! You have been such an inspiration to me in my recovery! Warmest of hugs to you and the kids, and an extra special kiss to Dakota being sent on the Kansas winds! :ghug2
Old 04-18-2008, 05:19 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

Oh God ((((Passion)))

I am so sorry this is happening. I will be praying for you and your family. God I hate this disease...
Old 04-18-2008, 06:12 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

(((Passion))) I am glad you spoke to the church and they will work with you. You and your family are in my prayers!

Hugs,
Jewelz
Old 04-18-2008, 06:27 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Oh my gosh. That is so horrible and I wish I had the kind of words of wisdom that you have so kindly had for me. I just want you to know that I will keep you in my prayers. Many, many HUGS!!!
Old 04-18-2008, 06:27 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
StrivingToThrive

(((NYTE)))))

This Really Sucks.
I had to say that first, even if it didn't sound really positive and uplifting.
but this is a pretty big rock on your shoulders right now.
Yes, I have faith, and I almost believe, ( still working on it ) that there is a reason things are put in front of us and then.... (this is one of those times) where I want to shake the Higher Powers that be and say, "What the Heck??!!"
And yet it's another time to realize we are powerless and we need to turn it over. Sigh...
I too, as others have posted before me, am glad to get to the bottom of the post's and read that the church is going to help a little.
I wish I could run over and pick you all up and squirrel you away to a better place... Yes, that is part of my Codie personality but dang-It!!! it makes a good friend too!
prayers to all of your children and you.
Cathy
Old 04-18-2008, 06:41 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

(((Passion))) When I first read this post I was so upset and worried for you and your children. As I scrolled down and read replies I wanted to add my prayers, hugs, and good thoughts. Then I read your last reply about the church and the arrangements--and am so relieved and in awe that God is already answering our prayers, and praying that things continue to get better. It is so amazing that we can find light even when we feel like we are in complete darkness. Thank you for your post, I'm glad things are looking better, and I appreciate the 'warm fuzzy' feeling I have now.
Old 04-18-2008, 08:54 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

so happy it is working out for you and your children!!!
Old 04-18-2008, 11:59 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

((((Passion))))

I am coming in late but wanted to add my prayers that G*D continues to take care of your and your children. I am glad you have gotten some assistance from the Church- what a blessing!

Take care~ G*D is watching over you and we are all praying for you.
Old 04-19-2008, 04:20 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  

Good Morning.

It's a brand new day, Thank you God!

I will start my day by offering my prayers and "cyber support" for you and your family.

I remember when my first husband died 15 years ago, one of the hardest things for me to swallow...
was my pride. I learned that there were so many people out there that wanted to help.
I just had to let go, and let them.

Hugs,
Colleen

:ghug
Old 04-19-2008, 04:43 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Originally Posted by nytepassion View Post
Okay I spoke with the Church (they own the house I live in) and made arrangements to take care of things .. God had favor on me and we will be fine

I guess I just had to swallow my pride and fear .. God has been teaching me to trust him. I am learning how to more and more, day by day.

Passion
The antidote to fear is faith and when we do our part and trust God to do the rest, He never fails us and our needs will be met.

I'm happy for you and your children, you will all be okay.

Hugs
Old 04-19-2008, 05:23 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  
remember to breathe

I'm sorry that you have to go through all this crap. I will say some extra prayers for you and the kids.
Old 04-19-2008, 06:09 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  

(((Nyte)))

I'm so glad the church is helping you out, but I had a very strong feeling that something would work out. When I'm really struggling with something, a very dear friend has told me that I just need to remember that God has me in the palm of His hand and I'm going to be okay. Sometimes I have to get a visual of it and say it over and over, but it works to get me grounded again.

Hugs and prayers!

Amy
Old 04-20-2008, 09:55 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  
Administrator

The antidote to fear is faith and when we do our part and trust God to do the rest, He never fails us and our needs will be met.
Amen!

((((Nyte)))) I am so glad it worked out, but I had no doubt...Your God is a good one and he is helping you to learn to let go and let him help you and the kids. Keeping you all in my prayers
Old 04-21-2008, 03:35 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  

I am so glad that the church is working with you and helping you out. Also I would look into the school social worker can help alot too. When my sister went to jail I got her 3 kids. The school counselor made a few calls and I was given 200 for groceries and other things such as shampoo and stuff kids need besides food. It will help you out alot and maybe lift some of the weight off of you. I knew things would work out. Good things happen to good people!!
Old 04-21-2008, 08:11 AM
  # 35 (permalink)  

KJ - that's a good idea. Try that Nyte. There are resources out there you just gotta keep making the phone calls. There probably food banks around too that can help you with some basic staples. I had to go to one of those when AH and I split up. I really had to set my pride aside to walk through those doors but I came out with a treasure trove of goodies and filled my pantry up. I haven't been back but I know it's there now if I ever do.

You and God have a special relationship. I could send you back everything you ever wrote me (cause I've saved them all and re-read them often). You've lifted me off the ground and up to God so many times and it got me through. You and God tag-teamed me and got me where I am today which is a way better place than where I was. I knew God would not abandon you. Satan tested you but God won (again). Always look up Nyte. You know the drill and you know what you need to do. It's hard when the world is smacking you in the face and kicking you in the kneecaps.

You are my spiritual hero. I am so happy. You are in a better place than you were the other night. I'm so glad. I love you Sherry!
Old 04-21-2008, 11:27 AM
  # 36 (permalink)  

I'm so sorry this has happened to you. I'm so glad you spoke to your church. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
(((((hugs))))))