update on j.

Old 04-17-2008, 06:45 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Jujubee Queen

(((Hope)))
Sending prayers for J. and your entire family....
Old 04-17-2008, 09:06 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
StrivingToThrive

((((Hope)))))
Sending out big prayers your way. I do remember when you told us about the court day. You were working so hard to let what was going to happen, happen. but what you have discovered would through any mama for a loop. None of this is ever easy.
Sometimes I get so mad at all of this: The drugs, the addiction, the system, society, etc.
I hate that you have to deal with this but I know you have the strength because you have given it away to me so many times. So sending you all the love, support and prayers you gave right back atcha.
love Cathy
Old 04-19-2008, 06:19 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

(((Hope)))

Sorry I'm late on this, but still sending you and your family hugs and prayers.

Amy
Old 04-19-2008, 07:22 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Rest peacefully Sonny Boy

((Hope))

Praying.

B
Old 04-19-2008, 01:48 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
remember to breathe

hugs and prayers
Old 04-19-2008, 01:59 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
To Life!

(((hope)))

My thoughts and prayers are with you and j.
Peace to you both. :praying

Shalom!
Old 04-19-2008, 02:17 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Unhappy Hope...Hugs & Prayers to you & Jay...

I have a brother in a simular situation. He went back to drinking and then got started on methametaphine and did not appear in court for a fine...so now has a warrant out for him. He is 66 years old.

We own the family home together and I had been trying to get him to agree to sell it. I did not know he was into drugs...he had other people using drugs renting the bedrooms in our home...it has five bedrooms. I hadn't heard from my brother for three years.

I had to get him and the other drug users evicted and when he got the eviction notice from my lawyer...he called me and told me he was detoxing off the drugs and alcohol.

I went to the coast to hire a person to clean out the house and to sort out the valuable belongings and got a big dumpster to throw all of the trash of the street people and my brothers into. It was horrifying to see the wreck our home was in.

Now I am home...I have a buyer for the house at the price I was asking & then my husband got sick and is in very critical condition in the hospital. He is confused...hallucinating but did know who I was today when I went to see him. I don't know if I can handle much more....I see my life as it has been with my husband passing before me when I sit with him.

He has a very good doctor so hope they can get to the bottom of what is happening beside aging and somehow he is not getting enough oxygen to his brain....especially when he has a fever.

He has been hospitalized for this before but not this bad...he told his best friend and fishing partner yesterday that he didn't think he was going to make it this time.

I just say my Serenity Prayer over and over and other prayers which I am sending your way...life brings us too much sometimes even if people believe God will not give us more than we can handle.

Shannon
Old 04-19-2008, 05:10 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

(( kelsh))

Hugs and prayers for you and your family.