question? Know answer!

Old 04-15-2008, 06:39 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Exclamation question? Know answer!

Question: If Ad's bf is wanted by the police, then why don't they go and get him. They know where he is. I want to call and talk to someone and find out why they don't go and arrest him! Has anyone done this? My only fear is that because of the drugs they will arrest my daughter and the grandkids will be taken by SS. Then I will have to fight to get them back.
Answer: My HP has everything under control. I should stop worrying and leave it all up to HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wondering
Old 04-15-2008, 06:55 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I agree with your answer, Painter. Let it be in HP's hands.
Old 04-16-2008, 01:25 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I would call only if your daughter or grandkids were in danger, otherwise I'd sure keep out of it.

Good thoughts and good post, Painter.

Hugs
Old 04-16-2008, 05:07 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Sunny Side Up

Mmmmm, my only guess is this. If they know where he is and they havent arrested him yet (not knowing why) they obviously dont have enough to work with.
Im sure things will take their own course and justice will prevail. Whats the story with your daughter, children must come first here. Are they in danger?
Old 04-16-2008, 05:51 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Painter:

I have the exact same situation with my son and have gone back and forth with this.

This i do know, that if i were to be the one that caused him to be arrested and he found out about it, his hijacked brain would get through it "just to show me." I know this to be true because it happened once already, and i realized that the whole time he was in boot camp he was energized by his anger at me and that's how he got the strength to get through.

i know you've got other issues there with safety for small children, but i hope the above helped. If your concern is for the children, it might be better to find out other ways available to protect them....
Old 04-16-2008, 06:08 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Dear Sojourner------The Abf is on probation for other charges and now has three other charges to face. He has not shown up for court for them therefore he is wanted. His sister told me that he walks all over town (small town) and still he is free. I am struggling with my trying to control the situtation. Getting him arrested! Cause if he is out of the picture my daughter and grandbabies will come here to live with me, cause they have no where else to go. I am not afraid of his trying to hurt me cause when they arrest him he will go away for about 5 years. I am just want it to happen NOW so I can make sure my grandbabies have a safe place to be. And I want to believe so much that my daughter will be away from that life and get herself straightned out. But I am giving it all up to the Lord once again. He has THE PLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My goal now is learn patience. Thanks for caring.