court

Old 04-10-2008, 08:41 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Thinking and praying for you
susan
Old 04-10-2008, 08:56 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Thinking about you Hope. Be gentle with yourself.

Sending a hug.........Lo
Old 04-11-2008, 07:06 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
On a tear

Selective denial as a coping tool.

I like it. And I do it, too.

Prayers going up...(((Hope))))
Old 04-11-2008, 08:23 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Thumbs down Knowing outcome of court...

Hi Hope,

I have a song by Toby Keith...part of the lyrics are: "I wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then"...it took me a minute to digest it but it is so true when things are happening out of our control.

I did know my brother was a drinker out of control but I did not know that he was using methametaphine also. His best friend rescued him out of our family home...threw him over his shoulder and put him in the truck and drove him across state where he lives. He has been sober ten years and has been helping my brother detox.

I hadn't heard from my brother for three years...thought he might have been dead...was renting bedrooms to other drug users...trashed and cluttered the whole house from top to bottom...back to front.

I just got back yesterday...was gone six days cleaning the house out and having a yard sale...got a 30 yard dumpster to put everything in but what my brother wanted. I already had what I wanted from three years ago.

I also have a buyer for the house and my brother did finally agree to the deal and will sign the paper work. A woman wanted to buy it for $75,000 as is & will do the refurbishing herself...my lawyer agreed with her contract so I will be paid $800 a month for three years with my brother getting his share...he owes me 1/2 of the thousands of dollars I have spent but the money is the least of my worries.

You have to know that a house that the police come to wanting to arrest my contractor cleaning out the house...and then the FBI wanting to talk with someone that had been renting a bedroom are involved it isn't a good scene.
Some of his druggie friends came around saying they were going to have me arrested for throwing out my brothers things....I told them if anyone got arrested...it would be them for harassing me who was half owner of the house. :wtf2

I am still in shock of the whole thing and am glad to be back in my own safety net. :codiepolice

kelsh

I got to see my brother and talk with him. He was very emotional and cried a lot...saying he was sorry for all that happened.