Anxiety Attack!!!!!!!

Old 04-02-2008, 11:26 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Anxiety Attack!!!!!!!

Man, Oh man, am I having an anxiety attack right now. Shaky, heart-racing, thoughts reeling . . . It just dawned on me that my A has probably done dope since we had our baby less than six months ago. Not sure why this just entered my head or why it is bothering me so much. But, I'll tell you what, I'm freaking!

Signed,
CRAZY XOXOXO =P
Old 04-02-2008, 11:53 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Im sorry , those suck. I had somthing similar happen when I started thinking about all the times he was using. I think for me it was more , how dare he , who does he think he is. And also the loss of control. The feeling that I couldnt control it.
Old 04-02-2008, 11:54 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Breathe!

What's happening? What brought this on? I'm sorry, I don't remember your whole situation, is your A in recovery or supposed to be? Want to tell us the story?

Whatever the case may be, deep deep breaths, try to sit quietly for a few minutes, focus on a calming word - CALM, OHM, anything, close your eyes ...

(((hugs)))
Old 04-02-2008, 05:43 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

try & keep the focus on you & your baby. there is nothing u can do to change the past. you can not do nothing to make your husband stop using. you are not that powerful. please read around. go to a meeting. work on your recovery or this will make u sick. my prayers are for you, your a. & the baby.hugs