i haven't felt right

Old 03-08-2008, 04:59 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

i haven't felt right

haven't felt right

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in awhile now. i know i have been missing in action & i am sorry. things are ok with me i guess. i am handling the things that are not the way i would like them to be but again i have no control. i am working full time now. i changed jobs with more pay but the hrs. rotate. i did not plan to work full time at all but had no choice if i wanted the job. i am hopeing that later i can drop to part time. i will try to be here & do more. i feel like all my post were begining to run together & all said the same thing. i have came on & read a little but could not make my self post. i am at a point where i am not really happy but not sad either. does that make sense? i am just not myself right now. just know i love u guys & say a little prayer for me.
Old 03-08-2008, 05:15 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hope, I know exactly how you are feeling because I am finding myself in a similar place. I was actually starting to feel like I was separate from my body. I am trying to be gentle with myself. So you be gentle with yourself and don't worry about not feeling like posting. I have been there too and I have not posted as much lately either. Take care of you and post when you can and come and let us know you are okay. So many people just go away and I feel like I have lost a friend when they don't come back. Hugs and prayers that you will start to feel better. Marle
Old 03-08-2008, 05:28 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

(((Hope)))(((Marle)))

Sometimes we need a break, it happens to the best of us, and we should never feel guilty when we decide to take one.

Changes in lifestyle can throw us off balance too, so it's good to just take special care of yourself right now.

You guys give so much here, just know you are loved and give a little back to yourself.

Hugs
Old 03-08-2008, 05:29 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I appreciate knowing you vets are there, so please don't stop coming, even if you take a break from the posting. I think that sometimes that is part of the stage of a forum, the regulars step back at times, get burned out from all the pain of the new people, and need to regenerate before returning. All part of a recovery from trauma. But I really feel secure in a comforting way when I see your names and those of others pop up. I have learned who will always tell it like it is, who has children and experience with my similar problems, and who shares their serenity with me best (all of you, really!). Thanks for being there for us, and if it's a strain, please know that I for one do not want you to get all codie when you know that the real solution is to put your self-care first
Old 03-08-2008, 05:53 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I will be praying for you hon!!
Just feels good to vent huh
Prayers and God Bless,
Machele
Old 03-08-2008, 08:14 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Administrator

((((((Hope))))))
Take care of you, okay? You too ((((((Marle))))))))
I care about you both...just know you are loved.

Old 03-08-2008, 08:55 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Boy, you girls hit the nail on the head. Now I don't feel so alone. I've been feeling this way for quite some time now. I hardly post much either anymore. Sometimes my life situations just put me in a slump and I feel like I don't have much to offer. I'd like to update you all on my situation but I don't even feel like doing that. Things are okay, but it is still hard. I think my PTSD is really hitting me hard.

(((Hope and Marle)))........I'll say a prayer for you when I ask for peace of mind and comfort.......Lo
Old 03-08-2008, 10:28 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

I come and go depending on my moods and what's going on in my world. Sometimes I take a break when everything is going well ... sometimes I take a break when it seems like everyone is struggling and I can't find the right words to say. Sometimes I take a break when I am in so much pain and I'm not ready to put words to it.

Ebbs and flows. I have been working on just going with it. I'm always happy to see you guys when you come back around !

Hugs
Cats
Old 03-09-2008, 10:16 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Rest peacefully Sonny Boy

((hope))

Yup, just went through it myself. I hit a brick wall there for a little while. And had to back up a little and just enjoy my surroundings. I actually transfered my worry and anger and sadness and resentments that I had been dealing with my A to every one elses A on here. I just couldn't get past so many wonderful people here, my friends my family, hurting so much. I wanted to help stop that pain for them, and couldn't. New members would arrive, and I would always respond the same. But my words started feeling hollow to me, I just ran out of words.

So I hit a Recovery bump, had to back up a little bit to regain my momentum.

Sending lots of Love, Hugs, Prayers and understanding.
B
Old 03-09-2008, 05:27 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Well, it's nice to know I'm not alone as well. I've been blaming my mood on this very looooong New england winter. I decided this weekend that after I divorce, I'm going to have to sell my house. My ah is here everywhere, and I know I'll never get through this if I stay in this house. I'm thinking new town as well. I hate to leave my family, and even this old house, I'm trying very hard to think of it as my new door opening.
Hugs to you Hope, see you did a good thing and drew out the rest of us from our hiding places!!!
Old 03-09-2008, 06:44 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Wow.
I posted somewhat along these lines on Friday night. Is this something like the flu that's been going around??
Maybe this is time for all to take a good break, really tend to ourselves, maybe that's the answer. But it's sooooo good to know I'm not alone.
Old 03-10-2008, 07:47 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Get Caught Reading

(((((((((((((((Hope)))))))))))))))))

I'm here for you, sweetie. I know what your going through.
I have felt the same way alot lately. I come in and read, and
then can't figure out what to say. Like Marle said, it's kinda like
I'm outside of myself right now. Just watching. Just waiting.
I'm hating my job. People. I'm starting to just hate people. I can't
seem to get past this funk. I hope it's only the weather and once
spring gets here, we'll all feel better.
Sending prayers and love out to you today. You've been there for all of us
through so much. Now we're here for you sweetie.
You are wonderful, loving, .
You need to talk...we're all here for ya.
We love you, Hope.
Take care and be gentle and good to yourself.
Love ya,
Linda

Old 03-10-2008, 08:02 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Leap of Faith Survivor

((((((((((((((((((((((((Hope and all of you on this thread))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
thank you for this thread, hope...its uncanny how much of what has been said I can relate to.........being taking a break myself, just popping in to keep an eye on the mommas....winter has been brutal...60 centimeters in last 24..... I'm kinda freakin out right now....I am giving up my beautiful but noisy apartment that I have had for the last four years....and I'm trying to stay positive so I can find what I need.....hate moving but time to go......
Old 03-10-2008, 09:48 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Must be the time of year, or maybe we are all exhausted!
Glad you are doing well, glad you are back. missed ya!
susan
Old 03-11-2008, 05:05 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  

well i see i am not alone & that feels good. i know i can always count on you to be here for me. i have examined my life & i know i am blessed to have what i have. i have been blessed with most important my health,even tho i am getting to be an "ole lady" & get tired i am in good health. i have all the material things that i need, that is a blessing. i do not take anything for granite. i am gratiful for everything. when i wrote this post i had just returned from a week in hilton head.( i am training in one store waiting for a new one to open & this trip was booked in jan.) you would think i would be on top of the world. i think what it is with me is everybody in my family has some kind of crisis going on in their life. there is nothing i can do to help them & i feel guilty. most of it is self made by them. i would like to help but i am not that person any more. i feel selfish at times but now i realize that if i did help they would be back in the same spot 90 days or a year from now. some of them have major problems. what i need to do is put the focus back on me & mr. hope & continue to do the best i can. i need to surround myself with happy people & start working "my program" again. i hope spring brings a different perspective to all of us. i love you guys & as long as we stick together we are going to be ok. hugs & prayers,
Old 03-11-2008, 07:00 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
'Round and 'Round I Go....

You are in my thoughts hope.
I know that feeling you had...went through it myself a few times.
But bouncing back is the best part. I think sometimes we have to go through a funk to gain a new perspective on things.
Old 03-11-2008, 04:28 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  

And having gone through the worst and survived, learning coping skills and knowledge about codependency, I do find that now when I have those sucky days where I'm feeling overwhelmed and slipping backwards, I bounce back more quickly and in much less time. Kind of like when you first start out it seems like you take one step forward and two steps back, but now it's more like most steps are forward with an occasional back step, catch yourself, then forward again.
Old 03-11-2008, 04:32 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
get it, give it, grow in it

(((((hope213)))))))))
Glad you checked in.
Old 03-11-2008, 10:02 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
A work in progress....

Just wanted to say that you are not alone; I haven't posted much lately either. I think it is something that we all go through from time to time. But we are still family and we are all still standing for each other, no matter what. And that is all that matters.

Take care of YOU!
Old 03-12-2008, 09:15 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  

Good to here from you! i wonder if its just a matter of working full time. I know I never really get used to it. It takes a lot of energy out of me which goes far beyond the hours I actually spend at work. So sometimes the things that are actually good for me are the very things that I take off my plate in the name of "too busy, too stressed". Balance, balance, balance!