I'm taking bets again!

Old 03-07-2008, 05:04 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I'm taking bets again!

Well, here we are - another week. I came back home this week and had some big dental work done (including have a wisdom tooth pulled). My AH has brought home soup for me several nights without knowing the full extent of what I had done, apparently assuming the worst. He's being solicitous and kind.

The atty. called today that my papers are back from the courts and they are mailing them to him, including all my disclosure docs. So, here's the bet - I am laying odds that next week is a totally different story! My bets are for manipulations, guilt, all sorts of fun stuff.

Remember, he placed order for almost 500 pills of 50mg. each of codeine in Feb. alone, and that's just what I know about.

So, what's you're opinion on what I'll get? The house appraised at way higher than he's expecting! That's our main bone of contention. He wants me to think the house is worth A LOT less so he can buy me out!

As for the detective work on my part. It's not to police, it's just to keep me on track. Again we're back to me not having quite enough time in my own recovery so I am not quite so sure of my own instincts yet. I'm getting there, but when I give myself "proof", it validates what I see, but I see that lessening more and more. I'll get there, but just haven't yet.

Anyhow - if you feel like it, let me know what you think.

Oh, by the way - I went into "our" closet today to get a few shirts. OMG the man has been shopping! He has Nat Nast, Tommy Bahama and god knows what other labels hanging out all over the place! My oh my, isn't it nice to have sooooo much $?
Old 03-07-2008, 07:04 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Not too sure what you did, sounds like looking into his purchase of online drug buying?

Ya, my ex did that too...maybe stills does....I broke into his emails, found all the dirt...and found it only drove me into intense insanity.

More than likely, his response next week will be exactly what you expect. Keep your head low, dont engage or respond....just commit to keeping yourself sane.

a day at a time...hope your teeth are feeling better.