Thank you!

Old 02-20-2008, 08:21 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Thank you!

I haven't been on this site too long but have learned so much from all of you! I am learning so much about the dieases our families have and the support has been so good!
I have not talked to my AS for almost a month have texted him and e-mailed him but haven't talked to him vocalily and he responds when he wants and I don't pressure him and just tell him i will always love him no matter what and I don't think he knows how to handle me acting this way cause before I was always in his face about calling me and such so its my new choice Thanks!
Old 02-20-2008, 08:34 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
BBD

I hear you loud and clear. My son hopefully is getting healthier day by day. I don't talk to him everyday anymore and its really a relief. I'm letting him find his way !! When I do talk to him its alot more fun not questioning what he's up to. It does throw them off a bit when we're not the codependent moms we used to be....good luck and stay strong. Bonnie
Old 02-21-2008, 01:05 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

You ladies are way ahead of where I was that early in the game. Good for you both for detaching with love and letting go of the need for a front row seat.

You are an inspiration to me and to all the newcomers who haven't found the courage you have yet.

Hugs