what a good weekend

Old 02-18-2008, 07:34 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
remember to breathe

what a good weekend

I had such a nice weekend, the first really fun all me weekend in a very long time.
On saturday I went to sea isle city, NJ for the polar bear plunge. For those of you who don't know what that is, a bunch of goof balls go into the ocean on a very cold day. why you say, who the heck knows. Well I didn't go in (I'm not nuts) but my husband and my best friend went in, I was the camera girl. there were thousands of people there.
Well we went out for a nice lunch and some drinks, then came home and went to a friends restraunt for dinner where someone gave us george strait concert tickets for that night so we went there, and sunday I did absolutely nothing, just laid around and watched tv.
A really good weekend.

Just thought I'd share.
Old 02-18-2008, 07:45 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

So glad to hear that you had a nice weekend. Last weekend we had Perchville here in the Tawases. It is an annual thing. We locals call it beerville because that is what most of the people do that come up here. But they do have a Polar Bear Swim. We, of course, do not get the national coverage that NJ does, but it is basically the same thing with a bunch of goof balls jumping into a hole in the ice on Lake Huron. Hugs, Marle
Old 02-18-2008, 07:56 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Restoring myself to sanity

I love Good Weekends.. This past weekend was the first good weekend I have had in a while.. I'm hoping to make it a habit
Old 02-18-2008, 08:20 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Rahsue,

Sounds like a fun me week-end. That's what I need. It really heals our spirit.
Thanks for sharing.

Hugs.........Lo