Can I fold his shirts?

Old 02-13-2008, 05:02 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Ann, where in the heck did you find that picture? I want to sign up for the committee - I've never been good at folding shirts (always did a 1/2 *ss job of it in hopes that whoever I was folding shirts for would send them to the laundry) but I'd be willing to learn on the shirt folding weekend in the wine country w/spas.......worth it for sure.

So addict-y......."hey, I've got a novel idea! I'll let you do something nice for me". Makes me realize that the seeds of addiction start way before they first pick up.

Codeine wife - what I really want to know is how he liked all his folded shirts when he got home? Maybe you put them inside out before you did it?

Donna
Old 02-13-2008, 08:33 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Well, I have to tell you - the stretch limo I ordered for him, complete with a driver, baggage handler and valet arrived this morning! they got him up, showered, dressed and loaded onto the cushy couch and away they went. I believe that I remembered to take everyone's advice regarding starch, tissue paper, etc. However, Ann, your suggestion about dampening the clothes first would have been MOST helpful because I reallly was not happy with my crease lines! I am sitting here this morning, beating myself up that I didn't do quite enough, but I'll just have to get over it!!!!!

Guess it's a cup of coffee for me, a deep breath - AND I HAVE A FEW DAYS OF PEACE!

Thanks all!!!!!
Old 02-13-2008, 11:37 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Jujubee Queen

Enjoy every minute of it....