SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Friends and Family of Substance Abusers (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-substance-abusers/)
-   -   wheres stephensmom (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-substance-abusers/142950-wheres-stephensmom.html)

rahsue 01-31-2008 07:06 AM

wheres stephensmom

Has anyone heard from Stephensmom, I think about her quite often, wondering if her son checked in and how she's making out with the grandkids.

BBD 01-31-2008 07:32 AM

I've been wondering that also. Hope she sees this thread and knows we're all thinking of her and her son...

Impurrfect 01-31-2008 01:13 PM

I've been thinking about her, too. Maybe she'll feel the hugs we're sending her and check in!

hope213 01-31-2008 06:58 PM

i hope she is ok. prayers for her, her son & grandkids.

stephensmom 02-04-2008 06:30 AM

I'm Here

Thank you for your all of your thoughts and prayers.

I haven't heard from my son yet. He was supposedly seen on January 2nd but this is last that I know of.

I just don't know what is going on. Hopefully something will happen soon. It sucks being stuck in limbo.

I get frustrated at times to say the least.

My grandkids are doing ok. We had them over the weekend. The two year old didn't want to leave our house. He cried when my husband had to take him home.

I am still upset over this and don't quite know what to think.

BBD 02-04-2008 07:14 AM

Hi stephensons mom~Glad you checked in with us. Big hugs and mom smiles...This has got to be the hardest thing to go through but take care of yourself the best you can. It's fun having the grandkids. They always seem to make me laugh and forget whatever else is going on in my life at the time. I'm praying your son is safe and out of harms way. Take it easy, Bonnie

greeteachday 02-04-2008 10:12 AM

((((Stephensmom))))
Still praying for your son and for you...

rahsue 02-04-2008 11:13 AM

I'm glad to hear from you.
I'm equally gald that at least your son was seen.
Oh the grandkids are a cure all aren't they.

Still praying for you

Nina Kay 02-04-2008 09:49 PM

It's good to see you back here and to hear your update. I've been wondering how you were doing also. I know this wait has to be so hard. Not knowing is the hardest thing to deal with, for sure. Keep on hangin in there. You could hear something any day. Don't give up hope. ((((((((((((((Caring Hugs))))))))))))))))

bookmiser 02-04-2008 09:51 PM

((((((Stephensmom)))))))

Adding my thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

stephensmom 02-05-2008 05:45 AM

Thank you all.

It is hard not to give up hope but the police have been investigating and do not believe there has been any foul play.

I think he may be dealing drugs and hiding out with his friend who is on the run from the police.

hope213 02-05-2008 06:11 AM

glad to see you & hear your update. sorry your son is still m.i.a. glad you got to see the kids. they are always a reward. prayers are being said.