Latest and greatest

Old 01-24-2008, 08:09 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Passion,

You are an example to everyone on this board. Can't you just hear and feel the otpouring of love and respect everyone has posted regarding you? You deserve that and more. And what an example you are becoming as a strong woman for your daughter. With every step you have taken there has been a victory. And your dh........well, he is hardly worth mentioning in my book except to say this.......tell him (when he leaves on the 31st) not to let the sceen door hit him on the butt when he leaves! Good-bye, good riddance in my book!
I know your life will be much more peaceful..........just don't let him berate you with phone calls. I can see him doing that. And wifely duty? Give me a break! Ask him next time about what the Bible says about how a man should treat a wife and that a virtureous wife is to be more prized than any jewel........and you are that......a jewel he doesn't deserve.........my prayers and blessings, dixied
Old 01-25-2008, 03:40 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

((Nyte))

Your posts are truly an inspiration to me, and I enjoy reading them.
Anybody would be proud to call you a friend.
I am sorry about your husband's decision to leave you and the kids.
But, don't let his foolish decision drag you and those precious babies down with him.
You all deserve nothing but the best.

You guys are in my thoughts,
Colleen
Old 01-25-2008, 07:40 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
remember to breathe

[QUOTE=nytepassion;

None the less , the road is long, there are many bumps, and ditches, but I do believe we will get through all in one piece as long as I keep looking up and stay clean, sober .. one minute, hour, day at a time.

Hugs and Love,
Passion[/QUOTE]

Sorry if I'm out of line but your road looks damn good to me!!!
kick him to the curb and wipe your feet.

I don't know what I would do if one of my babies (23,30 &32 yrs old) were to get cancer or a life threatning disease. but I do know that if my husband treated me that bad and left I don't think I'd miss him one little bit.
you'll go through some lonliness not doubt but maybe it will just be the lonliness of habits. I'll be praying for you and your family, and speaking of your family, what great people.
Old 01-25-2008, 08:03 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by greeteachday View Post
(((((Nyte)))))
I too feel that your life will move forward in huge ways come the 31st. That kind of verbal and emotional abuse, the being physically there but emotionally absent, the manipulation and as far as I am concerned downright cruelty is something you do not need in your life...it is toxic.
As is her way, Greet has managed to extract the precise words out of my mouth and put them down first.

Whether you realize it or not, you have been expending a tremendous amount of energy fighting off all of his attacks for a long time. When he is out of your life, that same god-given energy will be freed up to focus on you and on Dakota, and I predict that you will be amazed by what you will be able to accomplish with it, with God's help and guidance.

Though it seems silly sometimes, whenever I need a reminder of what kind of day I want to have, I click through to this link and watch the little movie (I even downloaded it so I can play it now whenever I want). It is an affirmation to me that my HP has given me all of the joyous possibilities I could want: The Secret to You Movie (the top one) This is what I'm feeling for you today, passion.

Hugs, hope and strength

GL