I'm learning!

Old 01-23-2008, 06:01 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Wink I'm learning!

Today I was cleaning under the couch cushions looking for a piece of the Perfection game. I found the AD's drivers license. The first thought was she lied about loosing it to begin with but she could have the week before and 'oh my gosh, she has no ID'. Then I stopped and thought, at least she can't pawn anything in her name!

Progress, not perfection.

susan
Old 01-23-2008, 06:18 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

When my daughter told me that she had lost her insurance cards, I just told her sorry that is something you will have to figure out yourself. She renewed her license in May but since they had not paid their PO box bill, it was sent back to the State. But really those things don't really bother addicts when they are living in lala land. So not letting it bother you is a good thing Hugs, Marle
Old 01-23-2008, 06:48 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

ya never know what to beleieve when it comes out of the addicts mouth. sad but so true. as they say "is their mouth moving?" glad you found them. she probley has not thought any more about them.
Old 01-23-2008, 09:27 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

(((Susan))))

You are doing great!!!!

And Marle's right. I was the ONLY one in the 'hood that had a driver's license and it was pretty important, because I was the only one who could legally drive any of the cars. But, when I lost it, I did without for months and it didn't really bother me. The only reason I got it renewed was because one of the dope boys wanted me to rent an apt. for him and he paid to get my license back. Luckily I was locked up right after that and never got the apt....that would have been all I needed...a place in MY name, where dope was being sold

I'm proud of you!

Hugs and prayers!

Amy