My husband is leaving

Old 01-22-2008, 06:48 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I am so sorry things are so up in the air and uncertian as to finacial security. You and your family are in my prayers.
Nikki
Old 01-22-2008, 06:56 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

(((passion)))
My prayers are with you and your family. Those before me have given you wise advice. You're a strong woman, passion, and you know your hp will watch over you, and you'll be ok. Hang onto your faith, trust your hp.
Old 01-22-2008, 06:58 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

With loss comes release, Nyte, concentrate on the release.

Nothing can be as scary as having a desperately sick child. Our prayers for Dakota were answered. Our prayers for you will be, too.

Come climb up in our rocker tonight. Feel our loving arms around you. Feel the comfort that comes from knowing you are not alone. Rock with us until you feel strong again.

Peace.
Babs
Old 01-22-2008, 07:06 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Always remember that there is a plan for our lives. We don't know why things happen the way they do but all things work for good Nyte. We don't know the ending of our stories yet.
Old 01-22-2008, 07:16 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

(((nyte))) I know you and your family will end up just fine. You are a strong woman & have faith in your HP. I am sorry for the end to this chapter of your life, but hope you are on the way to your hapily ever after. Sending hugs and prayers.
Old 01-22-2008, 07:19 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Acts 3:16

There is hope

Passion, I hear my very words coming from you. After I distroyed my life, I knew that nothing else mattered but the Will of God. After all, look where my own will got me: homeless. Now someone else is threatening all I have worked for these past two years, but I will not be moved. God's will is "good, pleasing and perfect" (Romans 12:2), and He only wants what is best for his children. You are a precious daughter of God, Passion. Ask God for his protection and peace and ask him to lead you by His Spirit. Stand on God's Word and let it be your security, not only now, but for the rest of your life. Cling to the body of Christ - find a good church. They will help you find your way.
Have faith in the Lord. He will not abandon you!

Psalm 62:6: He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken. Amen?
Old 01-22-2008, 07:42 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Jen

I'm so sorry for all you're going through. You are such a strong person and such an inspiration to all of us here at SR!!

Keep you head up and know we're all praying for you!!

(((HUGS)))

Jen
Old 01-22-2008, 08:20 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Drug Addiction Has No Mercy

Originally Posted by Newlywed50 View Post
Passion, I hear my very words coming from you. After I distroyed my life, I knew that nothing else mattered but the Will of God. After all, look where my own will got me: homeless. Now someone else is threatening all I have worked for these past two years, but I will not be moved. God's will is "good, pleasing and perfect" (Romans 12:2), and He only wants what is best for his children. You are a precious daughter of God, Passion. Ask God for his protection and peace and ask him to lead you by His Spirit. Stand on God's Word and let it be your security, not only now, but for the rest of your life. Cling to the body of Christ - find a good church. They will help you find your way.
Have faith in the Lord. He will not abandon you!

Psalm 62:6: He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken. Amen?
AMEN!!!!
Old 01-22-2008, 10:16 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
StrivingToThrive

I PMed you but I wanted you to know your strength is an inspiration and challlenge for me to work my program. If I do I can handle anything. There is a lesson there .
Just keep working it.:praying
Cathy
Old 01-23-2008, 04:45 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  

((((Nyte))))

Sending you and your kids many hugs and prayers.

Although, I've never been in your situation, I do know what it feels like to be terrified, yet excited about the future. It's the times when I thought I didn't have what I needed (usually money), that I had to turn it over to God. I simply asked him to allow me to do what I needed to do, and point me in the direction I needed to go.

He's never let me down. Every time I panic that I don't have something, I let go, and I have ALWAYS gotten what I needed. Maybe not what I wanted, but definitely what I needed.

You have a tremendous amount of strength and are very smart. God hasn't gotten you, Dakota and your other kids this far to let you down now. Faith is an amazing thing, and can keep us going when it seems like the world is falling down around us.

You and your kids are always in my prayers (especially Dakota), and will continue to be.

Hugs and prayers!

Amy
Old 01-23-2008, 05:44 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

((passion))

Prayers for you, your children and your husband too. This must be a difficult time for all. I agree with the others: prayers were answered for your sweet Dakota and the prayers will be answered again this time. God is so good, but as we all know, His answers and plan may be totally different than what we ask or hope for.

Much love
Cats
Old 01-23-2008, 07:04 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  
Bridge CLOSED

The ultimate form of letting go of control is when you are at the very end of the rope and letting go means turning to your faith and letting God catch you. It isn't frightening.. it is TERRIFYING.

The abyss below is filled with the horrible what ifs.. and all you have to do is turn, look to God and let go of the rope and He will catch you.

I won't tell you that it is an easy thing to do. I won't tell yuthat I can do this or I am good at it. I just know that is the answer to the question of "what do I do now?"
Old 01-23-2008, 07:41 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  

I am so sorry for your pain. you have always been such an inspiration to me! i wish i had some words of wisdom for you like you always have for all of us!! You will be in my prayers tonight.
Old 01-24-2008, 06:10 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  

I think you and the kids should pack up and move to North Carolina. We can kick my husband out and live happily ever after!!

I love you Nyte! As you have gotten all of us through some difficult times - we shall band together and lift you and the kids up and get you through this in one piece.

Hugs and prayers sweetie! You know where to find us! You know where to find me.

:praying
Old 01-24-2008, 01:20 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

Passion I am sending you hugs and prayers. You are such a strong woman... you will be okay.

hugs,
Jewel
Old 01-25-2008, 08:39 AM
  # 36 (permalink)  
Get Caught Reading

(((((((((Passion))))))))))

Thinkin' of you today and sending my love.

Linda
Old 01-25-2008, 09:34 AM
  # 37 (permalink)  
Drug Addiction Has No Mercy

Bless your hearts each and everyone of you

************{Hugs all around}}}}}}}
Passion