I am struggling .. please pray for me.

Old 01-21-2008, 05:21 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Mornin'

In one of my meetings I heard "just do the next right thing"...don't worry about later in the day, tomorrow, next week. Just the next thing.

You are a smart, caring, WONDERFUL person who means so much to so many of us here. I know you will do the 'next right thing'.

love ya friend,
susan
Old 01-21-2008, 06:41 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Jujubee Queen

Passion,
Big hugs to you, I hope you're feeling better this morning.

You sure have been under alot of pressure, it's hard to be the strong one, ad hold it all together. And I can bet on it that YOU have been that strong one, and the comforting one, and the positive one.

Now is the time to turn the focus on to you. Maybe if you can afford it, a get away weekend, alone. Or with hubby if you feel that would be supportive.

Don't jeopardize what you have going, Passion. Reach deep down inside, and work through all those fears, and troubles you're dealing with. One pill, a thousand pills, you won't find an answer there.

Hugs, and prayers....
Old 01-21-2008, 08:04 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Administrator

(((((Passion)))))
You are in my prayers, my dear. You have such spirituality...such strength and God has sent you so many challenges. I know when you put your faith in him and use the resources you know to use to get you through the pain, you can escape the fire and move ahead. Thank you for sharing your pain here and for telling on yourself. I agree...that is huge. I hope that the beautiful people here have helped you in their responses...I also know for sure that your post of your struggles has helped others.

Prayers continue. Much love.
Old 01-21-2008, 08:18 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Reach Out and Touch Faith

Passion, you have given so much to me when I post here, my turn to give back.

I know its hard, but more those feet, step by step if needbe, to the toilet. When you are there, throw the pill in and with the same motion flush it.

I have found when I find drugs around my house, and I break the flushing action into a mechanical action it helps distance the drug from the feelings of "I want" into the fact it is just a physical something that has no control over me.

Sending prayers your way.
Old 01-21-2008, 08:21 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
StrivingToThrive

Good Morning Nyte
Thinking of you this morning. I'm hoping the "Light of Day" helped with the "darkess of last night".
It does for me. It helped me take a big deep sunny breath and step forward.
There are some amazing people here with positive thoughts for you.:ghug3
Love,
Cathy
Old 01-21-2008, 08:31 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

(((Nyte)))
I too send prayers for your peace. You ave been through so much, and much more that we don't know about. You have always been an example of strength and trusting your HP. Even throug Dakota's trials, you stood so strong in your faith. Believe in YOU now, I know we do.
I am praying that the sun shined so bright on your face this morning that you felts your HP's love and comfort.
Today is another day. Another chance. A different day from yesterday.
We all love you here, please know that.
HUGS
Old 01-21-2008, 09:18 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Drug Addiction Has No Mercy

I posted a follow up ...

Here is the link to it.
http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...truggling.html

Hugs and love,
Passion
Old 01-21-2008, 09:45 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  

it is a new day, nyte. i hope this morning you are okay. please don't give up. it is when things are really bad and we feel we cannot take it anymore...THAT"S when things are about to change. what i tell myself now, when i am struggling with emotional searing pain, what i try to remind myself is, "it's your turn." everyone on this beautiful planet experiences the night journey, and there is a reason for it. and it's my turn, i tell myself. i look back at all my deeply painful times and i see why. i do. it was the chaos before creation.
so please, stay with us. life really is worth it. take a walk outside today and see. (with warm mittens...i live across the river from you).
Old 01-21-2008, 09:47 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  

just found your other post.

hooray!!!!!

you rock.