hello

Old 01-18-2008, 07:06 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
lesa

hello

not doing well my husband wanted me to have sex and i said no i was tired and held me down put his hand over my mouth and did anyway ...i fell dunb. never mind should came here to tel you thiss
Old 01-18-2008, 07:07 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Oh...that is awful. Are you ok? That is assault. I dont even know what to say. Has he done this before to you?
Old 01-18-2008, 07:36 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

If you said no and he held you down and did it anyway then that is rape and he can be charged. I know that for a fact. My sister's husband did the same to her. She divorced him and had him charged with rape among other things. He got convicted of it too. Just because he is your husband it does not give him the right to assult your body in that manner. It is still your body.

I am so sorry you had to endure that.
Nikki
Old 01-18-2008, 07:39 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hi lesa,
I am so very sorry this is happening to you. Please do whatever it takes to keep yourself safe. You are in a really tough situation, is there anyone who can help you through this? Your ah sounds like he is walking a very tight rope right now, and my guess is, it will only get worse. My ah has done incredibloe things over the years, things I don't wish on anyone. Try to semember the man you see before you is not your husband. That's a hard thing to get a grip on, but I see that more clearly every day.
Please post and let us know how you're doing, ok?? There are many people with greater wisdom than I to help you. ((((lesa)))
Old 01-18-2008, 08:33 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

lesa, as Nikki said, that is rape. If someone does not want to have sex, they have every right to say no. It does not matter if it is your husband or a stranger. Please take steps to keep yourself safe. You do have every legal right to press charges against him.
I am so sorry you had to go through that.
Vanessa
Old 01-18-2008, 09:52 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Courage and strength - keep coming here, reach out to family and friends, do whatever you can for yourself to take care of yourself. No one! No one has the right to violate another person - Doesn't matter who they are, it is one of lifes' non-gray areas. Not acceptable behavior, remember that. Hugs to you!
Old 01-18-2008, 09:57 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

keep writing here and keep talking to everyone. you need very much not to be all alone. everyone is so concerned for you. you have been violated, body and soul.

you need love and support. please don't isolate. please seek help. your butterfly is a beautiful image. you are that.

stay connected, butterfly.
Old 01-18-2008, 11:02 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Lesa,
Sorry you went through that, saying a prayer for you.
Old 01-19-2008, 03:30 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
On a tear

(((Lesa)))

That is not dumb - you were raped and assaulted.

That is not love. That is not respect. Without love and respect, then what is the point of being married?

I pray you can reach out to a women's shelter in your area - this IS that important. They will give you resources and possibly free counseling.

I wish you the best, sweetie. You are worth it.
Old 01-19-2008, 07:20 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Jujubee Queen

((lesa)))
Big hugs to you.

Do you have some kind of plan?
Are you planning on staying with him?

Everyone is right, that is assault, and rape.

It's up to you to decide what you are going to do.

I fear for you that if he can do THAT to you,
he may be capable of other physical violence.

Please put yourself first, and be safe.

Hugs,
Old 01-19-2008, 07:34 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

hi lesa - just wanted to say i'm so sorry you had to go thru that. good advice above, and they are all right - it is rape. please be safe and take of yourself, get out if you can. keep posting and let us know how you are doing. will keep you in my thoughts
Old 01-19-2008, 07:59 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Administrator

((((Lesa))))) I am so very sorry...No one should have to be subject to such brutal treatment. I am glad you came here to share. Please know that we are with you and praying for you. Please contact a women's shelter...They can help you find a way to stay safe. You are a beautiful person and deserve goodness in life, not brutality. Hugs and prayers.
Old 01-19-2008, 08:40 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

no is no and rape is rape. :wtf2I'm sure there is a rape crisis center is your city. most are free, and you don't have to get police involved if you choose not to.

Noone should be treated w/ that disrespect.

take care of you, and keep coming back,
susan
Old 01-19-2008, 03:46 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Lesa
Just checking to see how you are doing.
We care about you and your safety.
HUGS
Old 01-19-2008, 04:41 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Lesa if you want to get away from him, call a women's crisis line or any help line and get yourself to a shelter.

Rape is a criminal act and you don't have to be a victim. Please get yourself safe, then figure out what you want to do from there.

I'm so sorry he did this, you have nothing to feel ashamed about, Lesa, just get yourself some place safe and know we are praying for you.

Hugs
Old 01-19-2008, 05:01 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Leap of Faith Survivor

Lesa, I am so sorry this has happened to you.........rape is rape..you must do what you have to to be safe...this is your right ..you did nothing wrong..you did nothing to deserve to be raped.
call the rape crisis line, leave if you need to to be safe, call or go to the women's shelter. It could get worse...keep coming back to talk to us....be safe, hugs and prayers...grateful
Old 01-19-2008, 05:44 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  

I am so sorry that you are in pain...Please remember that you did nothing to deserve this and that NO means NO. I hope you continue to post here and that you are able to get some help. Take care of yourself and and know that many people are praying for you. Hugs
Old 01-19-2008, 06:11 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  

there is alot good advise ahead of me. please get yourself somewhere safe.you deserve so much better than this. please let us hear from you. ((((lesa)))). i am so sorry.i am sending prayers up for you.