A peaceful time

Old 01-17-2008, 01:12 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

A peaceful time

It is nice to have some peaceful days and so nice to be on the other side of the world from AH. After a week of my AH ultimatums that I return to him to start couples therapy and various other reasons, he totally exploded into texting abuse at me when someone told him I had laughed at one of his invention ideas. I texted him back saying that nothing has clearly changed over there and I wish you the best. I then didnt respond to any more of the insanity that was getting texted my way and finally they stopped. I am so grateful that I am not stuck in that chaos.

Happy to be here and reading helpful posts

:codiepolice
Old 01-17-2008, 02:53 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Giving time to any situation like yours, sure lets the "real" person expose themselves either in a healthy, recovery sort of way or in the sick, addict behaviour sort of way. Time lets us see which it will be.

I'm glad you have kept yourself safe. Once we give up the front row seat at the drama of active addiction, our vision clears and we can often see. in our world of peace, what we missed when we were focused on the chaos.

Hugs
Old 01-17-2008, 11:19 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

I'm glad you've stepped away long enough to see the light Jen.
Here's to continued happiness and growth

(((Hugs)))
Old 01-17-2008, 11:42 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Leap of Faith Survivor

Originally Posted by jen960 View Post
It is nice to have some peaceful days and so nice to be on the other side of the world from AH. After a week of my AH ultimatums that I return to him to start couples therapy and various other reasons, he totally exploded into texting abuse at me when someone told him I had laughed at one of his invention ideas. I texted him back saying that nothing has clearly changed over there and I wish you the best. I then didnt respond to any more of the insanity that was getting texted my way and finally they stopped. I am so grateful that I am not stuck in that chaos.

Happy to be here and reading helpful posts

:codiepolice
Yay, Jen! you've earned those peaceful days, happy for ya.
grateful