My A starts rehab on Monday!!!

Old 01-08-2008, 12:56 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

My A starts rehab on Monday!!!

My A had another interview today and he can start a 4 month residential rehab course on Monday!

I'm feeling a crazy mixture of relief, excitement, fear and loneliness right now!!
I'm not sure which one is making me cry!
Old 01-08-2008, 01:16 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

My prayers go out that his actions back up his intentions and that he makes it to treatment.

Whether he does or not, this might be a good time for you to find a meeting and surround yourself with live support. Meetings literally saved my life and they can help you more than you know.

It's an emotional rollercoaster that we ride when our lives are touched by addiction and only we ourselves can decide when we need help getting off the ride and back into a balanced world.

Hugs
Old 01-08-2008, 04:38 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

take it one day at a time,one minute at a time if necessary. we are here for you. hugs & prayers,
Old 01-08-2008, 06:22 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

My AH went into an 18 day treatment program yesterday. It is a mixed blessing. I am glad he is there because I know where he is and no longer have to worry about him, and I know he is with the people who can help him the best if he wants it. But I am lonely too and my emotions are crazy right now. Keep posting. I am spending as much time as I can (between caring for 3 kids) reading the posts here. I too hope he goes. But he has to want to go on his own. That is one thing I have learned here. He has to want it to get the most out of it. I am praying with all my heart that when my AH comes home that we can try and rebuild our family. Keep posing and reading. There is a lot of strength here.
Nikki